Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

Old November 6th 07, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Misty & Kahlua

Default Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

I hope Im not intrewdin, but I like yur plan and want tu help.
Misty, nip lover

Yore not introodin at all Misty. We can use lotsa help. Here's my plan.
whisper whisper I fink we should hide away, let them find thuh nip an
rescue it (in other wurds, let them do alla thuh hard work) and I am sure
once that happens they will get all nipped up. Then *WE* will sneak in
and..... uhhhh.... liberate thuh nip from them.
Emma, a tiny bit lazy

Eggsellent plan! I brawt sum large bags.
Misty

Did sumkitty say lazee? That sounds gud to me!
Kahlua, hoping her dark Tortie furs will keep her hidden
Old November 6th 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Hey boyz, see if Snowflake wants to help me out back here, weze gonna have
the real power when the nip returnz. Even youze group can't eat it all.

Puddi Cat
(with visions of toona and nip dancing in herz head)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old November 6th 07, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Miller Cats[_2_]

In article , elliet1027
@earthlink.net says...

"Miller Cats" wrote in message
In article , elliet1027
@earthlink.net says...

(Andariel rolls her eyes and proceeds to struggle with the zipper..
she motions to
the boys to hold the edges together..... )

There Ms Ghost...

Lovely suit, Ms Ghost. Fits yoo like a glove.
Phoebe

Thank you Phoebe.. (voice sounds rather wispy, like she can't get enough
air to talk)

Now, let me just sit here, by thuh window........(falls into chair, like
a stuffed sausage)

Ghost

Do you need a fan? Oxygen mask?
Phoebe, trying to be helpful

oh no deer.. (tho thuh oxygen mask cud come in handy) I will be jist
fyne.. (tiny breaf) tho, a fan might be nyce too.... (tiny breaf)

Ghost

Old November 6th 07, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

"Misty" wrote in message

ppsssssttt. Misty. No cat ever intrudes. Stick with Emma.

Skye

I will.

Misty, wondering how her Tortie furs were spotted

Hmmmm.... Misty, I think we need to get our paws on some of those flight
soots or we could be in trouble when we take off. We need to distract
them..... got any ideas?
Emma

Old November 6th 07, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Misty

ppsssssttt. Misty. No cat ever intrudes. Stick with Emma.

Skye

I will.

Misty, wondering how her Tortie furs were spotted

Hmmmm.... Misty, I think we need to get our paws on some of those flight
soots or we could be in trouble when we take off. We need to distract
them..... got any ideas?
Emma

Bizzy sumtimes sounds like a bird. I think I can get him going by showing
him sum treats. Then maybe the other cats will look for the bird?
Misty
Old November 6th 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

"Misty & Kahlua" wrote in message

I hope Im not intrewdin, but I like yur plan and want tu help.
Misty, nip lover

Yore not introodin at all Misty. We can use lotsa help. Here's my plan.
whisper whisper I fink we should hide away, let them find thuh nip an
rescue it (in other wurds, let them do alla thuh hard work) and I am sure
once that happens they will get all nipped up. Then *WE* will sneak in
and..... uhhhh.... liberate thuh nip from them.
Emma, a tiny bit lazy

Eggsellent plan! I brawt sum large bags.
Misty

Did sumkitty say lazee? That sounds gud to me!
Kahlua, hoping her dark Tortie furs will keep her hidden

Grate! ~high fives all around~ Now lets figgur out how tu get our paws on
some of those flight soots.

Old November 6th 07, 09:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

"Ray or Fran" wrote in message
In the meantime, back at home

Puddi is checking her supply of baggies - wondering if shez has enuf.
This is a mighty big haul those boyz are going after and even if theyz and
their friends consumez half of it there should be plenty for distributing
(whether free or for a few toonas - to be decided later)

Puddi is soooo smart!
~lurking auntie~

Old November 6th 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

"Miller Cats" wrote in message

Thank you Phoebe.. (voice sounds rather wispy, like she can't get
enough
air to talk)

Now, let me just sit here, by thuh window........(falls into chair,
like
a stuffed sausage)

Ghost

Do you need a fan? Oxygen mask?
Phoebe, trying to be helpful

oh no deer.. (tho thuh oxygen mask cud come in handy) I will be jist
fyne.. (tiny breaf) tho, a fan might be nyce too.... (tiny breaf)

Ghost

Ohdear ohdear!! Here.... sets up fan and holds oxygen mask over Ghost's
face Is that better? You must keep up your strength for the rescue, yoo
know....

Old November 6th 07, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

"Misty" wrote in message

ppsssssttt. Misty. No cat ever intrudes. Stick with Emma.

Skye

I will.

Misty, wondering how her Tortie furs were spotted

Hmmmm.... Misty, I think we need to get our paws on some of those flight
soots or we could be in trouble when we take off. We need to distract
them..... got any ideas?
Emma

Bizzy sumtimes sounds like a bird. I think I can get him going by showing
him sum treats. Then maybe the other cats will look for the bird?
Misty

Good idea, then I will sneak in an grab some of thuh flight soots.
Emma