Please vote for P2nya's photo

Old November 12th 07, 06:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Default Please vote for P2nya's photo

Pit2nya entered a photo contest, with a photo of her looking at her portrait
plaque.
She thinks she's adorable, with that little smile. She's proud of Meowmee
Sylvia for having oil painted the portrait.
The official contest starts 11/12/07
Voting runs from Monday @ midnight EST (9 p.m. PST) through Friday @ 11:59
p.m. for a five-day vote week.

Please go to http://bellsouthpwp2.net/s/c/scaldiniklimm/vote.html
and vote for me. I understand that you can do so daily!

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

Old November 12th 07, 07:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hehehehe we knowz one boycat who will finkz he iz fron Chikago and willz
vote sefferal timez a dayz!!! Piglet laffink behind herown pa!!

Old November 12th 07, 07:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder >^.^

Hay, Pit2nya, Ize inna da contest tew! Mine humin didnt paint eny
pikshur uv me dough. Iz dat da wun she ust yewr wiskur tu paynt wif? Itz
furry gudgud. I fink I will hafta vote fur yew.
Ralph

Old November 12th 07, 07:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Fangu Ralff.
Yupples, dat iz da wun. Hur yuzed mine wizkur, den gabe
twu udderz tu da klass. Neow I wunt hab enurr tu send owt
wiff mine Kissamouse cardz. du yu tink I kud shred uh broom, urr wud
yu kno da diffeyruntz?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old November 12th 07, 07:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder >^.^[_2_]

Umm, I fink I cud tell. Maybe yew cud get sum uffer catz tu doneight
sum. Wich remindz me, I hafta get da humin bizy making ar cardz. She iz
sew lazee!
Ralph

Old November 13th 07, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder >^.^[_2_]

Fangu, fangu. Meowma tryed tu vote but it wuz rejectid. snif Ar ISP
iznt populir, I gezz.
Ralph

Old November 13th 07, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Fangu, an 'speshulee furr remyndink DummMeowmee
tu go bak an do it aggin tuday!
Pit2nya