Job purrs request - sort of

Old August 13th 08, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
moonglow minnow

Default Job purrs request - sort of

It's not a job yet, but it could become a career if I can make it through.

I got an apprenticeship as a piercer, which is something I've been
completely fascinated with for a long time. This is an opportunity of a
lifetime for me. The only problem is that I have anxiety to the extent
that it's sometimes disabling. So... purrs for me to be able to chillax
at the clinic would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

Maeve ^..^ currently supervised by Mayhem
--
http://moonglowminnow.wordpress.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/
Old August 13th 08, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

moonglow minnow wrote:
that it's sometimes disabling. So... purrs for me to be able to chillax
at the clinic would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

Lots of chilling and relaxing purrs, mainly from Xoxo, who is the
chillax champion in our household.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 13th 08, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

moonglow minnow wrote:
It's not a job yet, but it could become a career if I can make it through.

Purrs on the way!

Old August 13th 08, 09:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

moonglow minnow wrote:
It's not a job yet, but it could become a career if I can make it through.

Purrs on their way!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old August 13th 08, 03:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"moonglow minnow" wrote in message
It's not a job yet, but it could become a career if I can make it through.

I got an apprenticeship as a piercer, which is something I've been
completely fascinated with for a long time. This is an opportunity of a
lifetime for me. The only problem is that I have anxiety to the extent
that it's sometimes disabling. So... purrs for me to be able to chillax at
the clinic would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

Maeve ^..^ currently supervised by Mayhem
--
http://moonglowminnow.wordpress.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/

I know the feeling well.

If the anxiety is disabling, you might consider medication for it. I know
some people are dead set against psychoactive drugs, but the right drug in
the right dosage can allow you to live your life like a "normal" person. I
would be crippled by anxiety-- I tend to see the simplest things as fraught
with danger. Medication, along with some therapy, and some other little
mind tricks, have allowed me to live an almost-normal life.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old August 13th 08, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs on the way,

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old August 13th 08, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Purrs being sent that you can stay calm and enjoy your new career!

Chin Skritches,

CatNipped

Old August 13th 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
moonglow minnow

Kreisleriana wrote:

If the anxiety is disabling, you might consider medication for it. I know
some people are dead set against psychoactive drugs, but the right drug in
the right dosage can allow you to live your life like a "normal" person. I
would be crippled by anxiety-- I tend to see the simplest things as fraught
with danger. Medication, along with some therapy, and some other little
mind tricks, have allowed me to live an almost-normal life.

Thank you for the suggestion - already on it. Medication basically takes
the anxiety from crippling to merely disabling for me, and therapy
tricks help bring me to 'functional' most of the time. I'm hoping this
opportunity can help me get closer to almost-normal - work has been
tricky for me at best so far.

Maeve ^..^
Old August 17th 08, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Lesley via CatKB.com wrote:
Purrs on their way!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek
Old August 17th 08, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`[_2_]

Purrs on the way from us too
Kyla and Clowder

Lesley via CatKB.com wrote:
Purrs on their way!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Blanket purrs and purrs request Victor Martinez[_2_] Cat anecdotes 13 May 27th 08 09:56 PM
Request for purrs Pat Cat anecdotes 69 December 15th 06 07:31 PM
Job purrs of a different sort requested Dan M Cat anecdotes 10 June 30th 06 09:21 PM
Sort of job purrs Howard Berkowitz Cat anecdotes 14 May 20th 05 12:06 PM
Purrs request O J Cat anecdotes 3 August 11th 04 10:09 PM