Deer Maggy May

Old March 27th 09, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Deer Maggy May

On Mar 25, 5:02*pm, "Sundance"
wrote:
I iz a resintly winked kittee wif a wunnerful wifekittee hoo dezervez awl my
atenshunz. *Howevver, myown sekkaterry went an had herownself opurratid on
at da hoomin hospittle, an now she sez she kant post heer furry much kuz it
hurtz to sit in da chare at da pooter. *Dis iz obviusslee not troo, kuz she
sitz juss fine on da cowch to watch teevee. *She sez she will be recuvverin
fur a fyoo mor weekz, which iz juss not asseptible. *I iz wurreed dat my
bridekittee will feel neglecktid and dat we will have winkiage purroblimz..
Whut kan I do to git diss lazy sekkaterry to attend to myown korryspondintz
heer as she shud be doin?

After giving Sundance and his wifekittee some time together with Anti
Sandi Maggy May, Sunrise and WooToo arrive by porter

"Here's sum chikum supe, Anti Sandi, an Sunrise hass broughted sum nip
wine an treets for da happee cuple. WooToo is bringing Uncl Bill's
magic plastik, in case wee needs sumfin els."

--
Maggy May
Old March 27th 09, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Get-togedder at Sundance's

Diz iz Piglet and I guez Auntie Sandy iz a bedder cat perzon dan Gramby, her
shuddered az Auntie Sandy at dat mouse tail anna allz.
"Anti Sandy" wrote in message
Welcome, Harri, it's very nice to meet you. Yes, the surgery was a little
scary, but the doctors... I mean, the TEDs and nurses were very good.

Barbecued mousies, you say?

[Anti Sandy pauses for a fraction of a second.]

Yes, thank you, I will try one. I assume you eat them whole?

[Harri nods, and Anti Sandy picks up one of the smallest ones, murmurs
"Think chicken" to herself, puts the entire thing in her mouth, chews, and
swallows.]

That's not bad, it tastes like chicken. I think I like the crunchy tail
part best.

Anti Sandy

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 15:59:49 -0500, Granby wrote:

O T and Harri arrive with food from flufykits.. Hi guyz, hi Auntie
Sandy I hopez u iz fellink better diz day.

Yeah, goin to da hoomin-TED and gettin cutted on must be furry scary.
Would you like sum bar-b-qued mousies, Anti Sandie? We'z gotz lotz.

Harri Roadcat

Old March 27th 09, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T goes to Auntie Sandy and gives her a gentle headbut. I iz glad ta see
yourselfz up and around. Dat surgariee stuff really sucks. All of us know
a littdle bit bout dat!!!
"Anti Sandy" wrote in message
Hello, OT. I'm feeling pretty good today, because Sundance and I had a
nap together.

Anti Sandy

"Granby" wrote in message
O T and Harri arrive with food from flufykits.. Hi guyz, hi Auntie Sandy
I hopez u iz fellink better diz day.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 23:25:05 -0700, Sundance's nimble, little paws
typed:

Maybe befur da other kitteezz gitz heer, yoo an me kan hav a liddle
snak fur
two. Letz sit heer by da bak dor an luk at da starz an injoy bein
togedder.

[some hours later, a 'porter twinkles, and Anaïs ans Tiger step out
with trays]

Meow, gize! Fangs fur infiting usses! I brot sum goodies from da
ship's chef: duckee-bird a la orange; bar-b-qued mousies; and sum
nip-wines.

Dis iz a nice place heer! [walks over to Anti Sandy and rubs her
ankles] Meow! Remembfur me? you petted me wen yoo can to bisit mine
hooman an me! I hopes dat yoo iz feelink better!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/26/2009 12:47:05 PM

Old March 27th 09, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Default Get-togedder at Sundance's (was: Deer Maggy May)

Pit2nya snuggles close and being a bit shorter, leenz her hed onto
Sundances shoulder...lotza tyme passes
Dat wuz wunnerful Sundance

Did I say matza soop?
Wewll, I mayde summa dat tuu...
Buttid da bestestest iz da Meowze-a-ball-soop.
Shud we bring sum to yur mudder?
Du yu tink I shud kawl hur 'Anti Sandy' urr MIL Sandy ur???

--
Pitô.ônya, suddenly shy

"Sundance" wrote in message
news
Welkum, Toonya Sweetee! Fangu fur bringin all dis stuffz! Let me
make sum rum in da frij -- I'll juss moov deze boddlez over heer, an
moov dis over dere... dere yoo go! I fingk yurown tzikkin matza soop
will be juss da fing to hewp Meowmie feel betterer, an havvin da ofur
fudz will be a bigbig hewp, too!

Yes, Rebecca an me iz a liddle tired. We normully spendz da daze
sleepin in da sunshine by da bak dor, or else on da sofa wile Meowmie
iz at herown toona place. Deze daze, we spendz dem eethur sleepin
next to Meowmie on da sofa, or by da bak dor whare she kan see ussez
when she wantz to. Weze lookin furward to gittin bak to owrown normul
rooteen.

Maybe befur da other kitteezz gitz heer, yoo an me kan hav a liddle
snak fur two. Letz sit heer by da bak dor an luk at da starz an injoy
bein togedder.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
T*W*I*N*K*L*E*
Heer i yam! Sowee furr da lowd sownd ov mine teleportur.
Da motor nedz toonink. Nonono, dunt yu tayke yur preshuz tyme wiff
it rite
neow. Hewlp me wiff da fuudz furr da kold-bockz.
I brot furrozin dinnerz, and tzikkin soop witff matza ballz, an sam
hamwichez
an sum sherree fur yur purr sik meowmee, an nip wine an treetz furr
puur yu
an tyert Rebecca. I dun't kno wy I didnt tink tu port offurr befurr
Maggy May
sluggezted it...whut kin I du tu hewlp 'mom' get betterer?

Did I meow you heow mutsh yu meen tu me, an heow sweet an thotful it
wuz
fur yu tu rite tu Deer Maggy May
--
Mrz. Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee

"Sundance" wrote in message
Ooh, so yur sujeschun iz to hav a partee at myown howse? OK,
efurrykittee iz invited! C'mon over! Derez lotsa fudz in da frij,
inkloodin a whole terkee dinner wif awl da trimminz! Juss dont tell
da sekkaterry if yoo eetz it, kuz sheze plannin on eetin it
herownself.

Sundance

"Will in New Haven" wrote in
message
On Mar 25, 5:02 pm, "Sundance"
wrote:
I iz a resintly winked kittee wif a wunnerful wifekittee hoo
dezervez awl my
atenshunz. Howevver, myown sekkaterry went an had herownself
opurratid on
at da hoomin hospittle, an now she sez she kant post heer furry
much kuz it
hurtz to sit in da chare at da pooter. Dis iz obviusslee not troo,
kuz she
sitz juss fine on da cowch to watch teevee. She sez she will be
recuvverin
fur a fyoo mor weekz, which iz juss not asseptible. I iz wurreed
dat my
bridekittee will feel neglecktid and dat we will have winkiage
purroblimz.
Whut kan I do to git diss lazy sekkaterry to attend to myown
korryspondintz
heer as she shud be doin?

Firstest of awl, I wud let mine wink gnow about da sishuashun. Den
shee could port ober an bee wiff yoo sew your sekretary don' haff to
dew sew much.

Den awl yoo gneed iz to bee abul to catmunicate wiff all ub yoor
uther
frenz. So wee can ALL port over an keep you company till your
sekretary iz bettered.

I bet shee get bettered two.

--
Maggy May

Old March 27th 09, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey` =^..^=`

Mosey, Mimzy and Bob Qat arrive at Anti Sandy's and see everybody gathered
there Hihi efferbuddy
Mosey: Anti Sandy, the Kits and I jest stopt by tew see haow yew r fealing
and by thuh wooks uff fings, efferfing seems to be going swell. Iz theer
innyfing yoo knead?
Ah thuh matzoball soop will mayke yoo feal bedder, Yup. [gives Anti Sandy
a big chin rub] purring lowdly
Mimzy goes up tew Anti Sandy and hands her a shiny red stone to hold
"I gnow et still hurtz, sew hold on tew diz stone an da hurt will go away.
Et iz a mjaic stone uf mine, n yew kan borrow et till yew r awl bedder."
Mimzy gives Anti Sandy a nosepoink:
Bob Qat gives Anti Sandy hiz luky rok n says diz will mayke yoo feal bedder
tew n he gives her a nosepoink n blushes

Old March 28th 09, 07:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Sandy

Hello, Mosey. It's nice of you to visit. Yes, that matzo ball soup was
very good -- I'm feeling stronger already!

And thank you, Mimzy and Bob, for letting me borrow your special stones.
I'll take good care of them until I'm better.

Anti Sandy

Old March 28th 09, 04:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger, who haz been reztin nexta anti Sandi standz up, purrz verilowdli,
rubz hizown head onna leg offa hoomin anna sniffz da air allrownd hizsef...
ok der iz no greeblinz, he turnz ta anti sandi... yourself may pet mineself
one more time, den i iz gonna go bak to da ship i iz veri tired anna needsa
nap, Tiger

Old March 28th 09, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mimzy ,=^..^=

Hello, Mosey. It's nice of you to visit. Yes, that matzo ball soup was
very good -- I'm feeling stronger already!

you're very welcome. I'm really glad you're feeling better.

And thank you, Mimzy and Bob, for letting me borrow your special stones.
I'll take good care of them until I'm better.

No wurries Anti Sandy, yoo jest concentrate on fealing better n if yoo need
a visit, cawl usses, umaky?
Kisses kisses n wuffs
Mimzy n Bob Qat

Anti Sandy

Old March 30th 09, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Sandy

[Anti Sandy pets Tiger once more.]

Thank you, Tiger, it was very comforting to have all you kitties here. I
hope you enjoy the rest of your cruise.

Anti Sandy

Old March 30th 09, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Eethur uv doze wud be fine, Sweetee. I dont fingk sheze furry partikuler
bowt whut sheze kalled.

wrote:
[...]

um Anti Maggy May Mimzy =^..^= Cat community 2 February 12th 09 02:40 AM
Maggy May at the Catlimpics Will in New Haven Cat community 12 August 20th 08 02:18 PM
Maggy May at the Catlimpics Sylvia M[_5_] Cat community 0 August 17th 08 03:14 AM
ping Maggy May Granby Cat community 6 July 7th 08 11:41 PM
Deer Maggy May Will in New Haven Cat community 5 March 23rd 08 10:48 PM