Bull****

Old July 18th 03, 01:08 AM
Sherry

Default Bull****

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:44:17 -0400, "Shazza"
wrote:

Finally, a nice post devoid of references to live bait. Where I live it's
near impossible to have any kind of garden because of white tailed deer.
You can't believe any of the literature that deer will eat this, but not
that. Deer will eat everything and anything. And if there's one thing a
deer won't eat (I can't imagine it exists), rabbits or groundhogs will.
Living by a nature preserve has its pros and cons.
It's nice that you can keep your cats outside without any problems.

Silly question maybe but can you not put a fence up?
--
79.84% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
The other 42% are made up later on.

wrote:

Finally, a nice post devoid of references to live bait. Where I live it's
near impossible to have any kind of garden because of white tailed deer.
You can't believe any of the literature that deer will eat this, but not
that. Deer will eat everything and anything. And if there's one thing a
deer won't eat (I can't imagine it exists), rabbits or groundhogs will.
Living by a nature preserve has its pros and cons.
It's nice that you can keep your cats outside without any problems.

Silly question maybe but can you not put a fence up?
--

It would be a massive undertaking to fence a garden well enough to keep a deer
out. I've seen them bound over 6-foot fences like they weren't even there. The

Sherry

Old July 18th 03, 01:23 AM
Nadine

Bob wrote:
Abuse Report Filed.
--
Bob

Was wondering how long it was going to take for that LMAO.

Old July 18th 03, 01:23 AM
Nadine

Bob wrote:
Abuse Report Filed.