Miss Violette & Ms Trudi & Efurry1

Old March 28th 05, 04:48 AM

Default Miss Violette & Ms Trudi & Efurry1

Deer Miss Violette & Ms Trudi & Efurry1
We umblee ppologiz 4 bing late wit' r wishus. But we hope u all had
thu best Easter efur! We all just hung 'round & goofed off!
I am sendin' uh hooj kitty-safe chocolate kiss 2 Ms Trudi!! Yur fren,
BK
Miss Violette, we are also sending you a cat-safe chocolate kiss to you
from us. We know that being the arbiter of good sense in your house
makes it difficult sometimes. We have that problem here too. Your
special friends, Raphael & Black Jack

Old March 31st 05, 09:44 PM
Miss Violette

Miss Violette, each take their treat and smile as they enjoy the taste... We
are sending the three of you a whicker basket to scratch filled with long
nip grass, Trudi and Miss Violette
ups.com...

Old April 1st 05, 06:24 PM

Miss Violette wrote:
Miss Violette, each take their treat and smile as they enjoy the

taste... We
are sending the three of you a whicker basket to scratch filled with

long
nip grass, Trudi and Miss Violette
wrote in message
ups.com...
Deer Miss Violette & Ms Trudi & Efurry1
We umblee ppologiz 4 bing late wit' r wishus. But we hope u all

had
thu best Easter efur! We all just hung 'round & goofed off!
I am sendin' uh hooj kitty-safe chocolate kiss 2 Ms Trudi!! Yur

fren,
BK
Miss Violette, we are also sending you a cat-safe chocolate kiss to

you
from us. We know that being the arbiter of good sense in your

house
makes it difficult sometimes. We have that problem here too. Your
special friends, Raphael & Black Jack

Deer Ladies, we haf all njoyed thu basket so much! Wm & I don't haf
frunt klaws 'cos r 1st mom let hur TED steel them. So we dont scratch
but we kan chu reel gud & we will! Uh gray ladee in traini', Mollie
Anne

Old April 2nd 05, 05:40 PM
Miss Violette

and you might enjoy rubbing your pawpads on it, Miss Violette, having her
claws but having family kitty friends who do this
wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
Miss Violette, each take their treat and smile as they enjoy the

taste... We
are sending the three of you a whicker basket to scratch filled with

long
nip grass, Trudi and Miss Violette
wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Miss Violette [email protected] Cat community 3 December 24th 04 07:32 PM
Miss Violette! Harri Cat community 2 November 12th 04 09:33 PM
Update fur Miss Violette Tabitha Kitten Cat community 6 November 6th 04 01:23 PM
Miss Violette? Mlle. Anaïs Cat community 11 September 8th 04 11:26 PM
My Tribute to Spook KS Cat community 38 October 23rd 03 03:00 AM