Miss Tina Marie Maine Coon (RB)

Old September 9th 18, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Feline Contingent Meow!

Default Miss Tina Marie Maine Coon (RB)

Meow, this is Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of Catmerica.

It is with a furry heavy heart that I announce my sisfur, Miss Tina Marie Maine Coon, has gone to The Rainbow Bridge. She was thirteen and a half years old.

Fangu,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 13 1/2
Sheriff Of Catmerica
Old September 9th 18, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

I iz sorree to heer dat we haz losted such a respektid memfur of da komoonitee. Mennee purrz fur Miss Tina Marie's jerney to da Brij, an fur da sadsad hartz of herown fambly.

Sundance
Old September 14th 18, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 12:50:40 PM UTC-5, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I iz sorree to heer dat we haz losted such a respektid memfur of da komoonitee. Mennee purrz fur Miss Tina Marie's jerney to da Brij, an fur da sadsad hartz of herown fambly.

Sundance

Her will be sorely missed by da entire Catmunity.

Sammy
Old September 15th 18, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 8:04:22 AM UTC-7, The Feline Contingent Meow! wrote:
Meow, this is Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of Catmerica.

It is with a furry heavy heart that I announce my sisfur, Miss Tina Marie Maine Coon, has gone to The Rainbow Bridge. She was thirteen and a half years old.

Fangu,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 13 1/2
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Dyna Mo/Mite Molesko Maine Coon has met yur sisfur, annudder Maine Coon, Miss Tina Marie Maine Coon,at da bridge an introdoost hur to da clowder.

P2ña AKA Sweetee

Sam the Maine Coon Cheryl[_3_] Cat anecdotes 6 July 25th 13 02:28 PM
Maine Coon Cat jello73 Cat health & behaviour 4 May 16th 08 10:03 PM
Maine Coon + Baby Kreisleriana[_2_] Cat anecdotes 4 November 6th 07 04:32 PM
Maine Coon's M trishy Cat anecdotes 29 February 18th 05 03:34 PM
I Think I have a Maine Coon Sherry Cat health & behaviour 8 December 8th 03 05:40 PM