Tribyewt tu Micah Blue Rennie

Old October 14th 11, 04:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Tribyewt tu Micah Blue Rennie

[A grey and white cat steps up to the podium, brushes an imaginary
speck from his black tuxedo, looks around nervously and begins to
speak]

Hi effurywun, Ize Cyrus fru, da hows uv Rennie. Tuday Ize wud luyke
tu pay tribyewt tu mine broffur Micah Blue. Wen Micah caym tu liv wif
us, he waz jist a babycat, but we liked eetch offur rite away an hung
owt tugeffur alla tyme. If I waz sleepin an he wud want me tu wayk
up, he wud start playin wif mine tayl. If dat dint wurk, he wud
nibble on it until Ize did.

Weez yewzed tu play chase down da long hall, bak an forth, bak an
forth till we wor owselfs owt. Den weez wud hav a liddle snak an
settle down in a nys kozy cat bed an tayk a nap tugeffur. Wen nap
tyme waz offur, we wud hav a liddle snak an den it waz bak tu playin.

Erlier dis yeer sum uv da kitties in da hows gottid sik an died.
Micah Blue waz wun uv doze kitties. sniff Wun nite he dint want
eny fud an waz furry kwiet. Ize tryed tu git him tu play, but he
wudnt. Da neggst morning daddee fownd him curled up on da cowtch an
he waznt breathing. sniff Micah Blue waz da ownlee RennieKid tu go
tu da Bridj. I wish he dint hav tu go. Ize miss him a lot. He waz
mor dan mine broffur, he waz mine frend. sniff
Old October 14th 11, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowflake

Sniff, sniff. Ware iz mi hankie. Dat waz a furry nice trybute to yur
brofur.

Snowflake, fur hur house

Old October 14th 11, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 14, 11:13*am, " wrote:
[A grey and white cat steps up to the podium, brushes an imaginary
speck from his black tuxedo, looks around nervously and begins to
speak]

Lovingly snipped

He waz
mor dan mine broffur, he waz mine frend. *sniff

Hee iz waiting for you above da skeye. Hee will haff menny gnu frenz
to play wiff an hee will play wiff dem butted hee will wate for you
beclaws yoo is his speshul fren. An wen yoons get together you can run
for MILES on feelds wiff cool breezes an da mos byootiful smells.

Wile yoo ar waitin, yoo will haff other frenz to play wiff. Rite neow,
we can play. Dere is a hawl offer dere dat is out ob da weigh of da
Ball. Yoo can chase me.

--
Wascal, a growed up kitten

Old October 14th 11, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Jus so u iz bak in time furr da danze. Piglett smiles at him for wanting to
help another friend.

Old October 14th 11, 06:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Oct 14, 11:13*am, " wrote:
[...]

Cyrus, dat was a great Tribute.
We were so sorry when your House was battling dat evil sickness.
We purrrrrrrrrrred so hard for all of you, and were furry sad dat
everycat did not make it.

Azad
Old October 15th 11, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 08:13:53 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

[...]

Dat was a lubbly and tuchink twibyoot...

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/14/2011 7:46:22 PM
Old October 15th 11, 06:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Sniff sniff, heer iz unutur hankie, Snowflake.
Diz iz awl sew bootiful n so sad, innit, wif
awl deez wunerful trybutez.

Pipps fur hur house--wooking fur hur skort Ranger

Old October 15th 11, 04:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 14, 12:59*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Jus so u iz bak in time furr da danze. *Piglett smiles at him for wanting to
help another friend.

I will BE ther.

--
Wascal

Old October 15th 11, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 14, 4:13*pm, " wrote:
[...]

Sukie Gordon wipes a tear shed fur Cyrus an his sore hart. She says a
wittle wememfurrin pwayer fur Micah Blue atta Bridje.