Owr Webby Site!

Old November 25th 11, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

Default Owr Webby Site!

Meow, Kitties!

Well now dat dat hooman had a day off, we sat on hiz hed until he hepped us
redo owr widdle webby site!

Pweeze take a wook! It's got awl noo piksures, and a re-done My RPCC Fwends
paje. Just cwick on dat link to see many ob da RPCC kitties!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/25/2011 12:18:45 PM
Old November 25th 11, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 12:20:25 -0500, The Two Sisters wrote:

Meow, Kitties!

Well now dat dat hooman had a day off, we sat on hiz hed until he hepped us
redo owr widdle webby site!

Pweeze take a wook! It's got awl noo piksures, and a re-done My RPCC Fwends
paje. Just cwick on dat link to see many ob da RPCC kitties!

DUMB HUMAN SEKRETARY!

When is dat Boot camp?

Heerz da link:

http://www.smurgle.net/anais/twosisters.html

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/25/2011 12:26:13 PM
Old November 25th 11, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 11/25/2011 10:27 AM, The Two Sisters wrote:
On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 12:20:25 -0500, The Two Sisters wrote:

Meow, Kitties!

Well now dat dat hooman had a day off, we sat on hiz hed until he hepped us
redo owr widdle webby site!

Pweeze take a wook! It's got awl noo piksures, and a re-done My RPCC Fwends
paje. Just cwick on dat link to see many ob da RPCC kitties!

DUMB HUMAN SEKRETARY!

When is dat Boot camp?

Heerz da link:

http://www.smurgle.net/anais/twosisters.html

Dos ar beri fyn pixturs. TuTu
Old November 25th 11, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Nov 25, 5:20*pm, The Two Sisters wrote:
Meow, Kitties!

Well now dat dat hooman had a day off, we sat on hiz hed until he hepped us
redo owr widdle webby site!

Pweeze take a wook! It's got awl noo piksures, and a re-done My RPCC Fwends
paje. Just cwick on dat link to see many ob da RPCC kitties!

--
Purrs,

* * * * Cyble & Oriane

* * * * * * * * I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 11/25/2011 12:18:45 PM

Dees arr gwate pikshoorz! But mefinks yure hoomin needs a wittle wie
down wiffa cold cwoff onna hedd - furgettin da wink tu dem
pikshoorz!!
Harry, whu suffers wiffa silli hoomin tuu n wantz hur inna bootkamp.

Old November 25th 11, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Nov 25, 9:27*am, The Two Sisters wrote:
On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 12:20:25 -0500, The Two Sisters wrote:
Meow, Kitties!

Well now dat dat hooman had a day off, we sat on hiz hed until he hepped us
redo owr widdle webby site!

Pweeze take a wook! It's got awl noo piksures, and a re-done My RPCC Fwends
paje. Just cwick on dat link to see many ob da RPCC kitties!

DUMB HUMAN SEKRETARY!

When is dat Boot camp?

Heerz da link:

http://www.smurgle.net/anais/twosisters.html

--
Purrs,

* * * * Cyble & Oriane

* * * * * * * * I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 11/25/2011 12:26:13 PM

Awbfeeouswy, da hoomin muts be furgiffen fur furgittin beclawz wooking
at dose byoodiful pikshurs dwifes awl uffur fotts fwum da mynd.
Dey ar sew artistik an wuvwy. Fangyu an yoor sekwaterry fur sharing.
MeOwy
MeOwy
Old November 26th 11, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

wrote:

Meow, Kitties!

Well now dat dat hooman had a day off, we sat on hiz hed until he hepped us
redo owr widdle webby site!

Pweeze take a wook! It's got awl noo piksures, and a re-done My RPCC Fwends
paje. Just cwick on dat link to see many ob da RPCC kitties!

That is a very nice website, and I am grateful for the picture of my
beloved Kenzie that you put there.

Your two cats are very beautiful, indeed.
Old November 26th 11, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 13:31:53 -0800 (PST), Meowy wrote:

Awbfeeouswy, da hoomin muts be furgiffen fur furgittin beclawz wooking
at dose byoodiful pikshurs dwifes awl uffur fotts fwum da mynd.
Dey ar sew artistik an wuvwy. Fangyu an yoor sekwaterry fur sharing.
MeOwy

Awwwww,

Fangu to awl ob you fur yur kind wurds!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/25/2011 8:50:47 PM
Old November 26th 11, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 19:26:30 -0600, Gandalf wrote:

That is a very nice website, and I am grateful for the picture of my
beloved Kenzie that you put there.

Your two cats are very beautiful, indeed.

Fangu, Unka Gandalf!

If you email da hooman a piksure ob Lorieli [same size as Kenzie's]we will
putz her piksure up too!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/25/2011 9:15:57 PM

Kenzie's piksure on mine webby site! Mme. Anas ^..^[_4_] Cat community 9 October 30th 13 03:52 PM
Our webby site at Cat community 1 June 17th 11 05:49 AM
Announcink my new webby-site! Mme. Anas ^..^[_3_] Cat community 8 June 2nd 08 10:24 PM
Letz see sum picherz agin, an webby sitez, too! Rebecca Cat community 16 November 8th 07 07:40 AM
Webby Award for CuteOverload! Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 15 May 8th 07 10:20 PM