Cat-A-Lympics?

Old February 18th 06, 07:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Cat-A-Lympics?

here in da comunity der iz allaz lotza fuds, Tiger, unnerstandin
Calico Cat wrote in message
news
On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:24:05 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

you iz a smurt girlkitty, Tiger holding owt a kuzhin fur da new friend

Fangu! I sure try. Affur all, a kitty has to make sure dere's allez enuf
food.

Cali

Old February 18th 06, 07:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

anna hoomanz wonner why we wantz owt, Trudi
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 10:51:27 -0800, Calico Cat's little, agile paws
typed:

Oh, fangu! You iz a nice kitty!

I'z kinda shy, but I'z working on gettin better about dat. Mine name is
Cali, and I'z a girl cat about 1 year old, and I'z gotz long fluffy

furz,
and I'z lif wif some hoomins dat lets me out alla time, and while I'm

inna
Out I visits wif offur kitties and hoomins. Iz gots anuffer house dat I
visits, where da hoomins feed me an pet me an play wif me. I don't let
them know dat I gotz anuffur house [giggle]. Dat way I gets lots of fuds
and lots of pets.

Cali

Fangu, Calli! Yew iz a nice kitty too! I finks dat Rebecca iz da
Prezzident oc da white-footed cat club. She can sign you up!

An datz furry resourceful ov yew to get fed twice!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
2/17/2006 8:00:43 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old February 18th 06, 07:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

whut 'bout standin onnowr back feetz anna wafin da front onez inna air?
Trudi
Rebecca wrote in message
om...
Well, OK den, lessee...

[Rebecca startz scribbling some notes]

step, step, slide, hop-hop... rightfront, leftfront, bothbackfeetz in da
air...

Dis mite juss werk!

Rebecca

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message ...
Stormmee wrote:
not realli butted you iz smart enuf dat i thinkz you shuld doit, Trudi,
with
faith in her friend

I second that. I'll bet you could come up with some wonderful steps,
Rebecca.

Cleo

Old February 18th 06, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

What do you say? Should the HKC sponsor a hurking contest?

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Memfur, HKC

Uv cors!

Louise, HKC Prez
Old February 18th 06, 04:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Ooh, datz gud, too. An I fingk da fuhnallee shud be wavin all feetz in da
air.

Rebecca, still scribbling notes

Old February 18th 06, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Oh, I furgottid to say dat I iz not da fishul prezzydent. We never had
fishul lekshunz. We wuz goin to hav dem at da Jellicle Ball, but after da
(sniff) deparchur uv owrown deer Miss Violette I gotted all distractakated.

Rebecca

"Rebecca" wrote in message
om...
Sheze awl sined up!

Rebecca

Old February 18th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

letz vote rite now, mine vote iz fur yourownsef, Trudi

Tiger one fur you alzo, ifin 'sociate menfurz kan votez,

TV anna OEJ here alzo fur yourownsef...

Rebecca wrote in message
. net...
Oh, I furgottid to say dat I iz not da fishul prezzydent. We never had
fishul lekshunz. We wuz goin to hav dem at da Jellicle Ball, but after da
(sniff) deparchur uv owrown deer Miss Violette I gotted all

distractakated.

Rebecca

"Rebecca" wrote in message
om...
Sheze awl sined up!

Rebecca

Old February 19th 06, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Pitoonya kawlz Rebecca aside an wizpurrzz

Ummm Rebecca...I yanm nottid tuu shur dat I shud be doin
diz...ya see, effin tho mine feetz-furr iz wite az sno...uh...on
mine padz an uh kupple ov toez....I gotz...sum blak b-u-tee markz.
Seeee???
Pitoonya flipz ontu hur bak, an shur enuff there ar uh feu black
spotz, wat matsh her blak an wite furrz...gray anwite furz, dat iz