Cat-A-Lympics?

Old February 19th 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Cat-A-Lympics?

Oh, doze iz furry bootiful, Pitoonya! I fingk we shud put yurownself rite
in da middle uv da fuhnallee!

Itz OK if yoo haz uther kullerz on yur feetz. Wun uv da klub memfurz only
haz wite on wun claw. Ize not shur if heze partissypatin, but furiety uv
kullerz will make a mor innerestin prezintashun.

Rebecca

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Pitoonya kawlz Rebecca aside an wizpurrzz

Ummm Rebecca...I yanm nottid tuu shur dat I shud be doin
diz...ya see, effin tho mine feetz-furr iz wite az sno...uh...on
mine padz an uh kupple ov toez....I gotz...sum blak b-u-tee markz.
Seeee???
Pitoonya flipz ontu hur bak, an shur enuff there ar uh feu black
spotz, wat matsh her blak an wite furrz...gray anwite furz, dat iz

Rebecca wrote:
Ooh, datz gud, too. An I fingk da fuhnallee shud be wavin all
feetz in da air.

Rebecca, still scribbling notes

Old February 19th 06, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 16:49:49 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

letz vote rite now, mine vote iz fur yourownsef, Trudi

Tiger one fur you alzo, ifin 'sociate menfurz kan votez,

TV anna OEJ here alzo fur yourownsef...

An I votes fur you, Rebecca!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
2/19/2006 12:37:02 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old February 19th 06, 05:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Oh, wow, fangks, gize. If elektid, I promiss to be da bestest prezzydent I
kan be. Maybe da uther klub prezzydentz kan abvize myownself.

Rebecca

"Stormmee" wrote in message
letz vote rite now, mine vote iz fur yourownsef, Trudi

Tiger one fur you alzo, ifin 'sociate menfurz kan votez,

TV anna OEJ here alzo fur yourownsef...

Rebecca wrote in message
. net...
Oh, I furgottid to say dat I iz not da fishul prezzydent. We never had
fishul lekshunz. We wuz goin to hav dem at da Jellicle Ball, but after
da
(sniff) deparchur uv owrown deer Miss Violette I gotted all

distractakated.

Rebecca

Old February 19th 06, 06:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Pitoonya beeves uh si ov releef.

Stormmee wrote:
we voted anna efin a kittee wif onlieszt a white claw iz a
memfur, OEJ with trudi agreeminting

Rebecca wrote:
Ooh, datz gud, too. An I fingk da fuhnallee shud be wavin
all feetz in da air.

Rebecca, still scribbling notes

"Stormmee" wrote in message
whut 'bout standin onnowr back feetz anna wafin da front
onez inna air? Trudi
Rebecca wrote in
message
om...
Well, OK den, lessee...

[Rebecca startz scribbling some notes]

step, step, slide, hop-hop... rightfront, leftfront,
bothbackfeetz in da air...

Dis mite juss werk!

Rebecca

Old February 22nd 06, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Oh, wow, fangks, gize. If elektid, I promiss to be da bestest prezzydent I
kan be. Maybe da uther klub prezzydentz kan abvize myownself.

Rebecca

Da most impurrtant part uv being a club purresident is rememfurring tu
hold da club meetingz!

Allegra, TEC President

P.S. Da next TEC meeting will be in da spring. We will go bird watching.
Old February 23rd 06, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Adam" wrote in message
Oh, wow, fangks, gize. If elektid, I promiss to be da bestest prezzydent
I kan be. Maybe da uther klub prezzydentz kan abvize myownself.

Rebecca

Da most impurrtant part uv being a club purresident is rememfurring tu
hold da club meetingz!

Allegra, TEC President

P.S. Da next TEC meeting will be in da spring. We will go bird watching.

Oh, fangu, Allegra. I will skejul a meetin furry soon, maybe aftur da barge
trip.

Rebecca

Old February 25th 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Oh, wow, fangks, gize. If elektid, I promiss to be da bestest prezzydent I
kan be. Maybe da uther klub prezzydentz kan abvize myownself.

Rebecca

Don't 4get reason 4 club.

Louise, HKC Prez