Get Up Off Your Dead Asses - YOU'RE IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING NOW!

Old July 12th 05, 01:49 AM
whitershadeofpale

Default Get Up Off Your Dead Asses - YOU'RE IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING NOW!

GET UP!
GET UP!
GET UP!
GET UP!
GET UP!
GET UP!
GET UP!
GET UP!
GET UP!

THIS IS YOUR MOVING DAY.

THE MOVE IS ON!!! NOW
RIGHT
NOW

Get Up Off Your Dead Asses - YOU'RE IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING NOW!

I've almost had enough of this place.

You sit over here and swap coined phrases?...ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!

This is getting very surreal.

I'm going to kill file the whole lot of you, if you don't get up
off your dead asses and help make a difference.

HOW IN THE HECK IS ANY POST OFF-TOPIC HERE.

You talk about crapping in the bathroom
You talk about the thing 1 and 2 being sexual symbols
You talk about not corking old wine bottles

IS THIS FOR REAL? THA HELL?

ALL OF YOU! BOW BEFORE ME NOW.

ONE BY ONE, YOU WILL APPROACH ME IN REVERENCE.

YOU WILL NOT ADDRESS ME, YOU WILL NOT LOOK ME IN THE EYES.

YOU WILL KNEEL, YOU WILL KISS MY RING.

Upon this, I will commission you to be WITTY and CLEVER
You are hereby commissioned, admonished, exhorted, anointed and
appointed, to devise
Clever schemes to help bridge the gap between Conan and Awaiting homes.

Are we going to let this tail-hole named Dan, get by with this?

Is this as good as it gets over here?

Who did that!
Who just posted Troll Cajun Spice?
See what I mean...How bout something real, something now, something
ALIVE.

Old July 12th 05, 03:03 AM
thickeruncut..............

GET UP!
GET UP!
GET UP!
GET UP!
GET UP!
GET UP!
GET UP!
GET UP!
GET UP!

THIS IS YOUR MOVING DAY.

THE MOVE IS ON!!! NOW
RIGHT
NOW

[...]

OP by whitershade of pale aka LPF

Old July 12th 05, 12:56 PM
Mark Edwards

"thickeruncut.............." shat:

I'm going to kill file the whole lot of you, if you don't get up
off your dead asses and help make a difference.

Okay. Please do.

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old July 12th 05, 09:32 PM
Yoj

If you don't like this newsgroup, why don't you just unsubscribe?

--
Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

"whitershadeofpale" wrote in message