litter box recommendation

Old June 20th 10, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dberrycat

Default litter box recommendation

Hi,

I got three of these litterboxes (see link below) about 6 months ago
and have had
great luck with them. My cats seem to really like them and it much
improves
the problem with one of my kitties who usually ends up peeing over the
side
of a regular sized box. Three sides are high and the front is lower
and the box
is very large. I also use Arm and Hammer Unscented litter.

http://www.petco.com/product/108493/...d LitterBoxes

Just wanted to recommend something that I had success with.

Debbie
Old June 20th 10, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bruce

http://www.petco.com/product/108493/...lar-Litter-Box...

Just wanted to recommend something that I had success with.

Debbie

choose your favorite color for little over $6 at Super Target.
One minor fact is that if your cat is really large, moving around
in this box, as cats do, is not abundant room. But easier to
clean and fill than the other, much larger one.
Old June 20th 10, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 11:58:18 -0700 (PDT), Bruce
wrote:

[...]

An easy alternative is to go to your local home improvement store and
get a mortar box. Longer, wider, and taller than any litter box (they
come in a couple of sizes). I place a standard litter box inside a
mortar box and the mortar box catches all the litter that would
otherwise get scattered around.

Old June 20th 10, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shylock

On Jun 20, 3:31*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
thaanks, i finally gave in and got a rubbermaid tote for the higher sides,
Lee"dberrycat" wrote in message

Hi,

I got three of these litterboxes (see link below) about 6 months ago
and have had
great luck with them. *My cats seem to really like them and it much
improves
the problem with one of my kitties who usually ends up peeing over the
side
of a regular sized box. *Three sides are high and the front is lower
and the box
is very large. *I also use Arm and Hammer Unscented litter.

http://www.petco.com/product/108493/...lar-Litter-Box...

Just wanted to recommend something that I had success with.

Debbie- Hide quoted text -

Hello,

If you use smallish squares of reed rugs, they will catch ALL crumbs.

Truly

Truth will set you free, according to Jesus in John 8:32