What is in the Goodie Bag

Old July 18th 10, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default What is in the Goodie Bag

I have been asked in a couple of emails what is in the goodie bag. After
checking to be sure I could name it all, here goes.

1. Pair or flannel PJ's, not for wearing NOW.

2. A nice black suit.

3. Couple of shirts for work.

4. Nice winter vest with furr collar.

5. The Return of Alfred Hitchcock DVD

4. Four almost new outfits.

7. A 9 x 13 Pyrex pan. There was 2 but while I was gone Willow decided to
sleep in the bag and knocked it off the chair and one broke.

So, nothing exciting just stuff.
Oh, there was a bottle of wine but I ran out so I drank it, may or may not
replace it!!!!

Old July 18th 10, 06:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bruce

On Jul 17, 6:58*pm, "Granby" wrote:
I have been asked in a couple of emails what is in the goodie bag. *After
checking to be sure I could name it all, here goes.

1. Pair or flannel PJ's, not for wearing NOW.

2. *A nice black suit.

3. *Couple of shirts for work.

4. *Nice winter vest with furr collar.

5. The Return of Alfred Hitchcock DVD

4. *Four almost new outfits.

7. A 9 x 13 *Pyrex pan. *There was 2 but while I was gone Willow decided to
sleep in the bag and knocked it off the chair and one broke.

So, nothing exciting just stuff.
Oh, there was a bottle of wine but I ran out so I drank it, may or may not
replace it!!!!

You have disappointed me. I was looking forward to hearing more about
the
so-longed-for candles that smell like hamburgers when burning. I have
never
heard of such a thing and was thinking what a great gift for some male
kin
in other states. Especially since their DWs are vegans. Snork.
Thinking they
probably would wait till holidays to light them....no sane person in
south FL
burns candles except at the holidays or on birthday cakes..
Are you having any headaches with the new taxes on pop and candy in
yuor
vending machines?
Old July 18th 10, 11:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Bruce wrote:

On Jul 17, 6:58?pm, "Granby" wrote:
[...]

OK, I finally concede to those who thought that Bruce=Hopitus, even
though I insisted they were two different people. It's now obvious that
I was wrong. (Hints: the bad line breaks, the "Snork", and of course
the reference to south FL.) Hi Hops!

What is a "goodie bag"?? I have a bunch of stuff around that I enjoy
having, but no specific *bag* for them.

Joyce

--
Basically, I feel like the food industry is making us fat so the diet
industry can make us thin. -- Janet
Old July 18th 10, 11:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

There are so many new taxes, can't keep track of it all. They took vending
machines out of schools a few years ago. Yet, the kids aren't thinner.
They took out soda and put in juice machines which have more sugar than most
sodas.

I wouldn't give her one of those candles, She goes to WW and she would
consider that a breech of friendship, probably well, never mind what she
would do. The goodie bags have been more interesting but guess not right
now.

Old July 18th 10, 11:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I live about 3 hours from Lee so, every now and then my son takes me to her
town and she and her DH and I spend a couple of days hanging out. She finds
something on sale I can't get here and picks it up for me. I had some nice
clothing that no longer fits and her sister is a seamstress so she can make
it work for Lee.

Sometimes I put things in one of those big shopping bag like you have art
Christmas, sometimes just in a box.

Old July 18th 10, 12:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

in yours so far.
5 bottles of apple juice, gotten at a steal price. 3 baking pans that aren't
readily available.
-the sara palen, sp book
-an empty wine bottle that used to contain chianti and has that basket stuff
on the outside for crafting.
-there might have ben a full bottle of honey mead but now i am not sure...
and there was a two pound package of two kinds of wicked hot cheese but i am
eating that now... will get more next trip to costco