Trip Ideas?

Old June 20th 10, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Trip Ideas?

If things go decently in the next six months, I may have enough money
for a few trips. So, I'm looking at information on the net and sending
for some and trying to decide where to visit and when. Suggestions and
ideas are really appreciated. Matthew, where do you get your cruise
information at and where do I find out if there are cruises that don't
require a passport?

The wish list is endless. The USA, of course, especially a trip up the
Mississippi River on a paddle boat; The British Isles, Germany, Finland,
Slovenia, Italy and Greece Islands, New Zealand, Australia, The
Caribbean Islands, Canada, and so forth.

Pam S. looking for personal tour guides and travel buddies
Old June 20th 10, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
If things go decently in the next six months, I may have enough money for
a few trips. So, I'm looking at information on the net and sending for
some and trying to decide where to visit and when. Suggestions and ideas
are really appreciated. Matthew, where do you get your cruise information
at and where do I find out if there are cruises that don't require a
passport?

The wish list is endless. The USA, of course, especially a trip up the
Mississippi River on a paddle boat; The British Isles, Germany, Finland,
Slovenia, Italy and Greece Islands, New Zealand, Australia, The Caribbean
Islands, Canada, and so forth.

Pam S. looking for personal tour guides and travel buddies

I'm making my fifth trip to Australia in a couple of months. If you want
any tips about Australia, feel free to email me. I can tell you more than
you probably want to know about the land down under, and even recommend a
couple of books about it.

Joy

Old June 20th 10, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Joy wrote:
[...]

YAY!!!! This is among the things I'm looking for. Am also looking at
what to pack as I'm among those who take my "Nook" I-pod, and lap top
traveling with me.

Pam S
Old June 20th 10, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bruce

On Jun 19, 6:48*pm, "Joy" wrote:
[...]

Do not try to cuddle the koalas. From one who did.
Old June 20th 10, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

i have talked at length with my father about this and i think i agree with
his next pick for a cruise, its the one that takes you by train up through
cananada, then you cruise in alaska then train back down the west coast of
us/canananada, Lee

Old June 20th 10, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
nik Simpson

On 6/19/2010 7:31 PM, tanadashoes wrote:
If things go decently in the next six months, I may have enough money
for a few trips. So, I'm looking at information on the net and sending
for some and trying to decide where to visit and when. Suggestions and
ideas are really appreciated. Matthew, where do you get your cruise
information at and where do I find out if there are cruises that don't
require a passport?

The wish list is endless. The USA, of course, especially a trip up the
Mississippi River on a paddle boat; The British Isles, Germany, Finland,
Slovenia, Italy and Greece Islands, New Zealand, Australia, The
Caribbean Islands, Canada, and so forth.

Pam S. looking for personal tour guides and travel buddies

If you come to the US, you should get out to Yellowstone, one of the
most remarkable places on the planet, see it before it blows up ;-)

--
Nik Simpson
Old June 20th 10, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Joy" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Joy, I'm planning a trip to Australia, New Zealand, and Figi. Is it alright
if I send email for that same type of information?

Thanks,
MaryL

Old June 20th 10, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
If things go decently in the next six months, I may have enough
money for a few trips. So, I'm looking at information on the net
and sending for some and trying to decide where to visit and when.
Suggestions and ideas are really appreciated. Matthew, where do you
get your cruise information at and where do I find out if there are
cruises that don't require a passport?

The wish list is endless. The USA, of course, especially a trip up
the Mississippi River on a paddle boat; The British Isles, Germany,
Finland, Slovenia, Italy and Greece Islands, New Zealand, Australia,
The Caribbean Islands, Canada, and so forth.

You will likely have a problem finding cruises that don't require a
passport. I'm pretty sure that non USA registered cruise ships
(virtually all of them) have to hit a foreign port on their rounds
possibly due to the Jones Act. And any foreign port means a passport.
Not sure why, but I was thrilled to get a passport. Something about
the possibilities that having one opens up.

Jo

Old June 20th 10, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karla

"Jofirey" wrote in message

[...]

I've just filled out my application, I agree with you.
Karla

Old June 20th 10, 05:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
If things go decently in the next six months, I may have enough money for
a few trips. So, I'm looking at information on the net and sending for
some and trying to decide where to visit and when. Suggestions and ideas
are really appreciated. Matthew, where do you get your cruise information
at and where do I find out if there are cruises that don't require a
passport?

The wish list is endless. The USA, of course, especially a trip up the
Mississippi River on a paddle boat; The British Isles, Germany, Finland,
Slovenia, Italy and Greece Islands, New Zealand, Australia, The Caribbean
Islands, Canada, and so forth.

Pam S. looking for personal tour guides and travel buddies

Pam, I suggest that you go ahead and get a passport. The process is easy,
and you would be prepared if you go somewhere where one is required. You
would be much better off to go ahead and get one now rather than worry later
about whether you had enough time.

MaryL

Any Ideas? Will in New Haven Cat anecdotes 8 September 17th 07 05:22 AM
Any Ideas? jofirey Cat anecdotes 0 September 16th 07 07:14 PM
Any Ideas? Christine K. Cat anecdotes 0 September 16th 07 06:53 PM
any ideas. Andrew Brown Cat health & behaviour 6 August 10th 04 04:00 PM