house to let

Old April 8th 12, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

Default house to let

From LovelyListing:

http://lovelylisting.files.wordpress...many-cats1.jpg

Old April 9th 12, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_5_]

On 08/04/2012 8:20 PM, Jack Campin wrote:
From LovelyListing:

http://lovelylisting.files.wordpress...many-cats1.jpg

mobile 07800 739 557http://www.campin.me.uk Twitter: JackCampin

Well, you know, you have to be specific about these things!

I once rented from someone I'd rented from before, and I knew that she
was an excellent landlady, required a lease and didn't approve of
animals in the house (she came from a farming background and thought
they belonged in a barn, but of course urban apartments generally lack
barns). During the discussions, I mentioned that since we had last met,
I had acquired two cats. Would that be a problem? She said no, and when
I got the lease to review, she'd been precise: Tenant may have two (2)
cats. I'd expected something like a removal of the no-pets clause, or
'Tenant may have pets' or somEthing!

I'm still there, actually, and still with two cats, although they aren't
the same two, and I and the bank now own the place so I'm not a tenant.

--
Cheryl
Old April 9th 12, 05:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Jack Campin wrote:

From LovelyListing:

http://lovelylisting.files.wordpress...many-cats1.jpg

I love Seattle! I was just talking to someone recently who lives there,
and she said that all the local bookstores have cats. It's just the way
they do things there.

Obviously this wasn't a typo, since they made a point of writing the number
out in words, and again in digits.

--
Joyce

Mother teach me to walk again
Milk and honey, so intoxicating -- Sarah McLaughlin
Old April 9th 12, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Jack Campin" wrote in message
From LovelyListing:

http://lovelylisting.files.wordpress...many-cats1.jpg

Wow! Up to 28 cats... how's that for specific?

Jill

Old April 9th 12, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

jmcquown wrote:

"Jack Campin" wrote in message

From LovelyListing:

http://lovelylisting.files.wordpress...many-cats1.jpg

Wow! Up to 28 cats... how's that for specific?

I forwarded this to a friend and she pointed out that the house was listed
as being available on April 1. Hmm... I hadn't noticed that myself.

--
Joyce

May the great galactic kitten always purr you to sleep.
Old April 9th 12, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Bastette" wrote in message
jmcquown wrote:

"Jack Campin" wrote in message

From LovelyListing:

http://lovelylisting.files.wordpress...many-cats1.jpg

Wow! Up to 28 cats... how's that for specific?

I forwarded this to a friend and she pointed out that the house was listed
as being available on April 1. Hmm... I hadn't noticed that myself.

--
Joyce

LOL! Generally I don't like April Fool jokes, but that one is cute.

--

Joy

I'd been told the training process with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine
had me trained in two days.
- Comedian Bill Dana

Here in this house Cheryl Cat anecdotes 6 March 29th 09 04:30 PM
strange cat in house ,not my house Ann Cat anecdotes 2 May 31st 08 08:14 PM
There is a d*g in our house!!! Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 10 November 14th 04 01:01 AM
The Cat House Pat Cat anecdotes 18 August 30th 04 02:49 AM
New cat house Victor M. Martinez Cat anecdotes 21 October 8th 03 05:00 PM