Happi Purrday Joon Kitties!!

Old May 30th 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Happi Purrday Joon Kitties!!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

1 - Mirana, Pixel, Quincy, Salmonberry, Shawn, Sprint, Stone, Teva
4 - Boris, Sundance, Tiger
6 - Mama, Mlle. Anaïs
8 - Lucy
12 - Colette
17 - Rusty
19 - Rashida
25 - Gossamer, Prissy
27 - Matilda Marie or Mattie
28 - Mariah, Manga
29 - Pandai
30 - Shahna

Bekus dis iz myfurryown purrday munth, heer iz sum toona rolls fer
effury kitty!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

-- Shahna

A big, big FANGU tew all da kitties/hoomins hoo haf responded so far
tew my plee fur hewp! Meowmie iz updayting da lyst, but it iz nefer
tew layte tew send in yur purrday! Yew can effen dew it da sayme munf
da lyst iz posted, ore ahed uf tyme. She will bee cheking all da
responsus an emayle rite up untyl she post da lyst. If der ar
correkshuns tew dis, den she will add yew uf kors.

Agan, if enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt,ore da dayte iz rong,
pleze let me no. Purdy pleeze. Meowmie cheks da lyst wif RB notices
an Jellico Final Calling of the Names, but sumtymes shee mizzus
naymes. Alsew, der ar a few kitties wif da sayme nayme sew, wun may
haf wen tew da bridj an da udder iz no whare reddy fur da twip.

Meowmie iz furry, furry, bizzee wif wurk, sew it may tayke hur a whyul
be4 she kan respon.

Fangu,
Shahna

Old May 30th 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Shahna" wrote in message
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

1 - Mirana, Pixel, Quincy, Salmonberry, Shawn, Sprint, Stone, Teva
4 - Boris, Sundance, Tiger
6 - Mama, Mlle. Anaïs
8 - Lucy
12 - Colette
17 - Rusty

Fangu! Meowmie bought a Zoom Groom for my purrsday.
Grandmeow is going to give me a new carrier, maybe a Sherpa bag.
But I don't really want one as it will be used to take me to TED. shudder

Old May 30th 06, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Tue, 30 May 2006 08:56:17 -0700, Shahna's nimble, little paws
typed:

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

1 - Mirana, Pixel, Quincy, Salmonberry, Shawn, Sprint, Stone, Teva
4 - Boris, Sundance, Tiger
6 - Mama, Mlle. Anaïs
8 - Lucy
12 - Colette
17 - Rusty
19 - Rashida
25 - Gossamer, Prissy
27 - Matilda Marie or Mattie
28 - Mariah, Manga
29 - Pandai
30 - Shahna

Happy purrday, efurrykitty!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/30/2006 3:50:44 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old May 30th 06, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Happy purrday to all the June kittens.
Samwise

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old May 31st 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Aw, fangu, Sweetee!

Sundance

Old May 31st 06, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Very large yellow cat approachez da hooman, 'skuze mineself fur 'truden butt
kuuld you change mine wifekitty'z name to madame now, her purr day iz onna 6
june, mine iz onna 4 thank yourownself, Tiger, purrz lowdly and stepz into
the shadow to use the porter

Old May 31st 06, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

well we iz wif da cowntezz so i duzint hafta azk yourself where you wuulk
likta go fur owr parti week, butted purrhapz we kuld hafa parti or somfin,
Tiger, holding a zoom groom behind hiz bak...
.. .