Booker?

Old May 18th 09, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default Booker?

Booker, u Diplocat 2 Moon. NE updates on dat?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah
Old May 18th 09, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Yes, Ize haz da followin updates:

1. Da moon is still der
2. NASA still spendin tunas to study da moonroks
3. Bisitors to da moon shud check w/Booker prior tu trip tu get kurrent
conditonz

Respektfully submitted,

Booker

Old May 18th 09, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Booker wrote:
Yes, Ize haz da followin updates:

1. Da moon is still der
2. NASA still spendin tunas to study da moonroks
3. Bisitors to da moon shud check w/Booker prior tu trip tu get kurrent
conditonz

Respektfully submitted,

Booker

Fangu. Gud job!

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Old May 19th 09, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Du we havta olny go wen da muun iz full?

Sumtymez it luukz lyke da moon iz nottid dere...wen it izint dere,
weer izzit?

Iz it sayfe tu be onnit wen it izunt dere?
--
Pitô.ônya, juzt wunnerink

Old May 19th 09, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Du we havta olny go wen da muun iz full?

No, yuze kin go anytyme.

Sumtymez it luukz lyke da moon iz nottid dere...wen it izint dere,
weer izzit?

Da moon iz in da shadows, but itz still dere, so yu kin still go bisit.

Iz it sayfe tu be onnit wen it izunt dere?

Itz safer cuz da space monsterz kan't see yu.

Booker
Old May 19th 09, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

SPAYZE MONSTERZ!!!????????!!!!!!!

--
Pitô.ônya,
Hydink unner da kowtsh

Old May 19th 09, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Itz part ov da gob of da diplocat to da moon to keep all kittiez safe
from spayze monsterz. Ize doin a furry gud job. No kitty eeted by
monsterz yet.

Booker

SPAYZE MONSTERZ!!!????????!!!!!!!

Old May 19th 09, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow freezez in her trakz. Did I hear sumone say SPAZE MONSTERZ:" I iz
gonna go eat chickenbird wiff da ofthers and da moon triip will hafta wait.
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
SPAYZE MONSTERZ!!!????????!!!!!!!

--
Pitô.ônya,
Hydink unner da kowtsh

Old May 19th 09, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

I wyll kum wiff yu, an ordur sum furr Sunnydance tuu...
it wyll tayke uh long tyme tu eet a hole tzikki
--
Pitô.ônya

Booker Stormmee Cat community 5 February 28th 08 05:40 AM
dear booker Stormmee Cat community 2 January 24th 08 04:49 PM
Hey Booker Stormmee Cat community 4 December 13th 07 01:36 PM
kud sumkitty tell Booker wat dat thing at da other end of his bodyis Me Cat community 23 November 15th 07 08:01 PM