Remembering Lizzie

Old December 27th 08, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default Remembering Lizzie

I just wanted to take a moment to mention Lizzie, my favorite cat ever.
Her full name was Elizabeth LaScreecha Rubin (after H.M.), for obvious
reasons. We grew up together. She tried to teach me how to hunt, the
same way her mother taught her. She and I were eventually able to hold
simple "conversations," even if she did curse me out once. She died
twenty years ago today, December 26, 1988, at age 16. The azalea on her
grave flowers around Mother's Day every year.

http://mysite.verizon.net/adam707/Lizzie.jpg

Adam

P.S. Mietze, please don't add her to the list. She had a lovely
tribute at the time.

P.P.S. Thanks, Fran and Sylvia, for your suggestion of an azalea for
Allegra, which will be planted in the spring. A hosta is definitely
out, as we tried some for foundation planting and the deer ate them to
death.
Old December 27th 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Adam wrote:

I just wanted to take a moment to mention Lizzie, my favorite cat
ever.
Her full name was Elizabeth LaScreecha Rubin (after H.M.), for
obvious
reasons. We grew up together. She tried to teach me how to hunt,
the
same way her mother taught her. She and I were eventually able to
hold
simple "conversations," even if she did curse me out once. She died
twenty years ago today, December 26, 1988, at age 16. The azalea on
her grave flowers around Mother's Day every year.

http://mysite.verizon.net/adam707/Lizzie.jpg

She must have been a wonderful cat, Adam. I wish I had known her.
Looking forward to meeting her one day, in a better place. We'll
share memories with our best friends.

--
Peace,
Fred

Old December 27th 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Adam wrote:

[...]

Shee wuz a pritty gurl, Uncle Adam. Reeminds mymom ov her furrst
kitty, hoo innt onda Walk neefur.

Wee hope Elizabeth LaScreecha is haffin a luffly time at da Bridge,
nowin shee is still in yur hart an memry.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old December 27th 08, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Adam"
[...]

Awww, Adam, she looks just like our Pookie. Beautiful picture.
She went to The Bridge 20 years ago? Awww
Kyla & Mosey

PPPS have Loveable Louise look at the Kissamouse Party thread,
Her opinion is needed.
The Kissamouse Party is still going on for awhile