Grand Pooh-Pah leads discussion

Old March 22nd 09, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default Grand Pooh-Pah leads discussion

Da Chief Justicat askd me, da Grand Pooh-Bah, 2 leed diskushun.

It seemz lyke central ishue iz, are rules 4 catz?

If so, den
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...8b105c10fdfce:

Subject: Da Bewinkin at Effurycat's Temple of Bast Begins!!
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 23:47:15 GMT

Sammy The 'Venture Cat, I promise to always hold you firstest in
mine heart;

means dis legal 'greement & Smokey cn sue 4 Breach of Promise becuz
betroth nefur cancelled. (Chief Justicat not find NE evidens it wuz.)

If not, den ALL vows efurrykitty meeningless becuz not hafta follow dem.
Cud hav new "1 & only" evry day if wanted.

Wut u think, evry1?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 23:47:15 GMT

Sammy The 'Venture Cat, I promise to always hold you firstest in
mine heart;

means dis legal 'greement & Smokey cn sue 4 Breach of Promise becuz
betroth nefur cancelled. (Chief Justicat not find NE evidens it wuz.)

If not, den ALL vows efurrykitty meeningless becuz not hafta follow
dem. Cud hav new "1 & only" evry day if wanted.

Wut u think, evry1?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

In purrt ob hiz vows sited belo, Sammy purromizez:
"dat I'z won't go away fur long periods of time,
as long as mine silly hoomins keep dere compooters."

Izzint diz reluhvint?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 22nd 09, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

I think that we must take circumstances into consideration.

Miss Lilith had just cause to believe that her previous love, Smokey, had
gone away. After a while had passed it was reasonable for her to assume
that he was gone and wouldn't be coming back. It is obvious that she
missed him deeply, and did indeed honor his memory and her commitment to
him.

After coming to the conclusion that Smokey had gone away, Lilith happened
to come to love Sammy. She did not go looking for another mancat, it just
happened that way. Believing herself to have been left, it was reasonable
for her to take up with Sammy and to make a committment to him.

Now that Smokey has returned (and all of us know how it goes to have
secretary problems!) it does leave Lilith in a quandary. She was
justified both in her initial committment to Smokie, and in her second
committment to Sammy. The first doesn't have to invalidate the second,
not the secnd the first. It seems reasonable to me that Lilth, having
acted in good faith, could legitimately be winked to two boycats. As long
as both boycats agree, who are we to argue?

Amelia
Old March 22nd 09, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

*Tiger speakz* afur thinkin so muc about diz anna bein a mature mancat, I
uzt think dat diz iz realli between, lillith, Sammy and Smokey, while i
mineownself wuld not like to share mine bootiful wifekitty, it iz reazunable
ta think dat ofur lifestylez anna ofur arrangements are justified anna moral
ifin da catz in quwekin agree to dem, I thinkz i remfur dat sumcatz were 3
catz winked, anna all of dem mite haf been girlcatz but i iz notted sure on
diz lazt detail,,, might haf been pandy anna taliscar pippinsp sumcat hep me
ifin you remfurz, so it seems to me dat da original rulin dat lillith azk
fur, was she winked or not iz all dat needsta be diskussed, afur diz rulin,
da three grown up catz in diz shuld decide what dey want. perhapz in email,
den makez a joint nowncement so we all know what dey wantz, Tiger

Old March 22nd 09, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

anna letz remfur, dat da sekatarieez in diz, iz notted bad peoplez efur, I
iz sure dat alla dem wuz dowin derown bezt so letz not be too hard on
demselfz, Trudi, who iz veri fond of deze hoominz

Old March 22nd 09, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Boca Deb

On Mar 22, 1:42*pm, Adam wrote:
Da Chief Justicat askd me, da Grand Pooh-Bah, 2 leed diskushun.

It seemz lyke central ishue iz, are rules 4 catz?

If so, denhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.pets.cats.community/msg/f928b105c1...

* * * * Subject: Da Bewinkin at Effurycat's Temple of Bast Begins!!
* * * * Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 23:47:15 GMT

* * * * Sammy The 'Venture Cat, I promise to always hold you firstest in
* * * * mine heart;

means dis legal 'greement & Smokey cn sue 4 Breach of Promise becuz
betroth nefur cancelled. *(Chief Justicat not find NE evidens it wuz.)

If not, den ALL vows efurrykitty meeningless becuz not hafta follow dem.
Cud hav new "1 & only" evry day if wanted.

Wut u think, evry1?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Ms. Chief Justicat, would you please call Smokey Gordon and Sammy
Mahoney, the two mancats in questioin? I'd like to hear what they
have to say.

Lilith Kitten
Old March 23rd 09, 02:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default Grand Pooh-Bah leads discussion

*Tiger speakz* afur thinkin so muc about diz anna bein a mature mancat, I
uzt think dat diz iz realli between, lillith, Sammy and Smokey, while i
mineownself wuld not like to share mine bootiful wifekitty, it iz reazunable
ta think dat ofur lifestylez anna ofur arrangements are justified anna moral
ifin da catz in quwekin agree to dem, I thinkz i remfur dat sumcatz were 3
catz winked, anna all of dem mite haf been girlcatz but i iz notted sure on
diz lazt detail,,, might haf been pandy anna taliscar pippinsp sumcat hep me
ifin you remfurz, so it seems to me dat da original rulin dat lillith azk
fur, was she winked or not iz all dat needsta be diskussed, afur diz rulin,
da three grown up catz in diz shuld decide what dey want. perhapz in email,
den makez a joint nowncement so we all know what dey wantz, Tiger

Furry wel sed, Tiger! Whut evry1 think about makin da 3 catz diskus it &
make dere own decishun if dey cn? Shud I rekomend dat 2 Chief Justicat?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah
Old March 23rd 09, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Wut u think, evry1?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Ms. Chief Justicat, would you please call Smokey Gordon and Sammy
Mahoney, the two mancats in questioin? I'd like to hear what they
have to say.

Lilith Kitten

Grand Pooh-Bah here. Chief Justicat in othur thred.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah
Old March 23rd 09, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Adam" wrote in message
[...]

Ize in faver uv dat.

Rebecca

Old March 23rd 09, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Soundz gud ta me.
"Rebecca" wrote in message

"Adam" wrote in message
[...]

Marky-pooh went over the bridge Summy Cat community 9 November 7th 06 01:57 AM
Pooh Pooh Power... Azy Cat anecdotes 0 February 22nd 06 01:26 PM
Won't cover pooh roben Cat health & behaviour 6 December 26th 03 01:46 PM