PING Pat: I WON!!

Old July 24th 08, 10:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default PING Pat: I WON!!

OK, I lied. Well, I didn't lie, but I simply couldn't stay away from
SuperCollapse Online. I've been playing since about one day after I
said I was going to give it up. And without any RSI effects, either
(at least, that I can feel). So maybe I was just having a bad day or
something.

Anyway, I WON I WON!! I got through all 9 levels, finally! I have
been obsessed with cracking that stupid 9th level, which suddenly
starts cranking out lines every other second, at around the "33 lines
left" point. My usual place of bombing out is in level 9 with somewhere
between 20-35 lines left.

My winning score isn't spectacular, but it's respectable. I've done
better, even without finishing the game. My highest score so far is
about 275K. This is considerably less than that, but...

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/misc...onIWonIWon.jpg

Joyce - and now I can go to bed!

^..^ To email me, remove the X's from "bastXXXette". ^..^
Old July 24th 08, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_2_]

wrote

| OK, I lied. Well, I didn't lie, but I simply couldn't stay away from
| SuperCollapse Online. I've been playing since about one day after I
| said I was going to give it up. And without any RSI effects, either
| (at least, that I can feel). So maybe I was just having a bad day or
| something.
|
| Anyway, I WON I WON!! I got through all 9 levels, finally! I have
| been obsessed with cracking that stupid 9th level, which suddenly
| starts cranking out lines every other second, at around the "33 lines
| left" point. My usual place of bombing out is in level 9 with somewhere
| between 20-35 lines left.
|
| My winning score isn't spectacular, but it's respectable. I've done
| better, even without finishing the game. My highest score so far is
| about 275K. This is considerably less than that, but...
|
| http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/misc...onIWonIWon.jpg
|
| Joyce - and now I can go to bed!

Congrats!

I sent a reply earlier with the wrong date on it (3/17/2007) because I set
my computer date back temporarily and forgot to change it back. Not sure
where that message ended up.....

You get better at the game with practice, and it gets harder to quit as you
get better. I keep telling myself I'll stop when I score at least 500k. I
think it took me a few weeks of regular play to win my first game.

I emailed you a screenshot of my highest score but am not going to post it
on the web until I do top 500k.

Old July 25th 08, 01:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

On Jul 24, 10:41*am, wrote:
OK, I lied. Well, I didn't lie, but I simply couldn't stay away from
SuperCollapse Online. ...

Snap!

Anyway, I WON I WON!!...

As have I, now! Time to quit while I'm ahead, with a score of over
400,000.

--
MatSav
Old July 25th 08, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

MatSav wrote:

SuperCollapse Online. ...

Anyway, I WON I WON!!...

As have I, now! Time to quit while I'm ahead, with a score of over
400,000.

Woo hoo - that's impressive. I haven't reached 300K yet myself.

--
Joyce ^..^

Ping NMR OT dnr Cat anecdotes 7 April 25th 06 05:54 AM
Ping: Bev Pat Cat anecdotes 7 April 21st 06 04:18 AM
Ping NMR dnr Cat anecdotes 26 February 14th 06 04:30 PM
Ping Dan! Mary Cat anecdotes 2 July 4th 05 03:56 PM
Ping Dan M Bridget Cat anecdotes 2 November 4th 04 09:44 AM