Maximized the Sun Puddle

Old February 5th 14, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Maximized the Sun Puddle

It has been raining/drizzly for almost a week. (At least it's warm
again where I live, sorry to those who are/have been snowed in.)

The sun came out this afternoon. Persia had just finished having a some
kibble when she noticed the patch of sunshine on the rug on the dining
room floor. Oooh, good nap spot. I gave her some scritches then
adjusted the blinds/shades so they'd let in the largest amount of sun on
the floor. For the longest amount of time. For this time of year.

Me a cat slave? Nawwww.

Jill
Old February 6th 14, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message
It has been raining/drizzly for almost a week. (At least it's warm again
where I live, sorry to those who are/have been snowed in.)

The sun came out this afternoon. Persia had just finished having a some
kibble when she noticed the patch of sunshine on the rug on the dining
room floor. Oooh, good nap spot. I gave her some scritches then
adjusted the blinds/shades so they'd let in the largest amount of sun on
the floor. For the longest amount of time. For this time of year.

Me a cat slave? Nawwww.

Of course you are, don't try to deny it ;-)
It's raining here. Again. But at least we don't have snow (yet)

Tweed

Old February 7th 14, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Wed, 05 Feb 2014 14:46:28 -0500, jmcquown
wrote:

It has been raining/drizzly for almost a week. (At least it's warm
again where I live, sorry to those who are/have been snowed in.)

The sun came out this afternoon. Persia had just finished having a some
kibble when she noticed the patch of sunshine on the rug on the dining
room floor. Oooh, good nap spot. I gave her some scritches then
adjusted the blinds/shades so they'd let in the largest amount of sun on
the floor. For the longest amount of time. For this time of year.

Me a cat slave? Nawwww.

Jill

Oh yeah? Well I bought a house because of my cats! I used to have this
ok apartment but there was no southern exposure, so really no direct
sunlight came in. Except sometimes during the afternoon, somehow a
stray sunbeam would make its way in and Nico and Bushky would try to
lie in it for the little while that it was there.

I felt so bad about the lack of sun that I ended up buying a little
house and building a platform by the window so that they could lie in
the sun for hours at a time. Both of those cats have long crossed the
bridge, but their successors enjoy the Sun Platform evey bit as much
as they do. It helps that it's also over a radiator. Nothing quite
like groggy toasted cat.

And because of my desire to please Nico and Bushky, it looks like I
may actually be able to retire some day because the house is now paid
off. Thanks guys.