Photo of Charlotte & Tigger

Old July 12th 12, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

Default Photo of Charlotte & Tigger

"Judith wrote in message
In , Christina Websell
wrote:
I just set up a flickr account, so I'm not sure if this will work, I'm a
newbie at on-line photosharing. What I do know is that it's a big file
and I haven't worked out how to resize it, so if you are on dial-up do
be aware it may take a while to download for you. Let me know if you
can see it as I've never tried this before.

The photo was taken on Christmas Day last year.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/75631392@N03/

Tweed

What lovely cats!! Charlotte is lovely too.

Tigger is very well aware of his beauty. Charlotte was a vile child until
around 7. I admired my brother and sister in law for not doing her any harm
(and I say this as a child protection professional). She is a lovely child
now. She changed her mind about being a vet when she realised she couldn't
save them all. She is a very talented artist so maybe that's the way she
will go.

She is pretty but we don't tell her as we don't want her to rely on that.

IMHO that is a mistake. Tell her she is beautiful and tell her also that although some beauty is skin deep, her character can be beautiful too -- and help her find the way. Amen. MLB

Old July 12th 12, 09:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

MLB wrote:

"Judith wrote in message
In , Christina Websell
wrote:
[...]

I agree with Tweed. Girls shouldn't be taught that beauty is their best
(or only) asset. She should be encouraged to find things she likes to do,
ways to be creative, and to be a good friend, daughter, student, etc. It
sounds like her parents (and Aunt Tina) are doing a great job with that!

--
Joyce

A clean house is a sign of a broken computer.
Old July 14th 12, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Takayuki" wrote in message
On Wed, 11 Jul 2012 05:54:42 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
Tweed, absolutely beautiful! Both Charlotte and Tigger!

Well done!

Thanks! I now realise it was a Hallowe'en pic, Charlotte is in her black
cat costume.

He looks absolutely none the worse - seems to just be missing his right
eyelashes?

I think he still has his eyelashes, but he lost a chunk of flesh from his
face that included his eyebrow.
He tried playing with a moving car when he was 4 months old and ended up
with having his broken jaw wired. TED took the opportunity to snip him at
the same time, so when he woke up he had both ends hurting..

Love his tawny color and extensive ringlets. His hoomin obviously loves
him
lots.

Old July 14th 12, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

Nice shots-what camera did you use?

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old July 15th 12, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Lesley Madigan" wrote in message
Nice shots-what camera did you use?

Lesley

KFC & Boyfie with my Fuji Finepix A350. Charlotte DSLR A200 (Sanyo?)

Old July 15th 12, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

On Sunday, July 15, 2012 6:10:51 AM UTC-7, Christina Websell wrote:

KFC & Boyfie with my Fuji Finepix A350. Charlotte DSLR A200 (Sanyo?)

A200 is a Sony I think- Sanyo don't make cameras
Fuji Finepix are very good cameras if I was looking for a bridge it would be between them and Samsung

Old July 15th 12, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

Lesley wrote:
On Sunday, July 15, 2012 6:10:51 AM UTC-7, Christina Websell wrote:

KFC & Boyfie with my Fuji Finepix A350. Charlotte DSLR A200 (Sanyo?)

A200 is a Sony I think- Sanyo don't make cameras
Fuji Finepix are very good cameras if I was looking for a bridge it would
be between them and Samsung

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Sanyo actually sell cameras but as Sanyo are now owned by Panasonic it's
them that manufacture them.
--
Adrian
Old July 15th 12, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Lesley" wrote in message
On Sunday, July 15, 2012 6:10:51 AM UTC-7, Christina Websell wrote:

KFC & Boyfie with my Fuji Finepix A350. Charlotte DSLR A200
(Sanyo?)

A200 is a Sony I think- Sanyo don't make cameras
Fuji Finepix are very good cameras if I was looking for a bridge it would
be between them and Samsung

Lesley

Well, it could be a Sony, it was my brother's camera and I knew it began
with an S;-)

Christmas Day with Tigger Christina Websell[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 December 26th 09 08:06 PM
Tigger AlisonT Cat anecdotes 4 January 31st 09 05:58 AM
Purrs for Tigger please alisont Cat health & behaviour 10 March 26th 08 09:36 PM
Purrs for Tigger, please? Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 89 November 2nd 07 03:07 PM