Nikki's b-day present

Old August 13th 03, 09:08 PM
Julie Cook

Sherry made one of these from a Simplicity pattern for Bootsie recently.
A picture can be found at http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/tent2.jpg
I was impressed and went out and bought a pattern that I liked (I think
it's a Butterick pattern) but haven't found the time to make one yet.

Julie

CK wrote:

Karen Chuplis wrote:

I need one with a hole in the front and the back (I know....) do you
think
they would make one that way?

Karen

If you are at all handy with a sewing machine, it shouldn't be that
hard to make yourself. Square bottom and triangular sides with the two
upper edges slightly rounded (to make the curved roof, if you so
desire). Measure all fabric bits double and sew it up with foam
plastic (if that's what that foamy padding's called) between the two
layers of fabric. That way you'd get the fabric of your choice, the
right size and holes where ever you want them.

Old August 13th 03, 09:09 PM
Julie Cook

Marina wrote:

I bought Nikki an early birthday present (I don't know the exact day, but we
celebrate on the 15th - she'll be 15!).

Happy PurrDay Nikki! Hobbes and the girls are wishing you your hearts
desire and add to that sunbeams for naps. Hope your special day is all
that you dream it could be.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

Old August 14th 03, 03:12 AM
Alan Erskine

"Stacey" wrote in message
The problem is, I'm about as good at killfiling as I am at snipping.. my
killfiles either filter out half of what I want them to filter or they
filter out everything but what I want them to filter!!!!!! I'll just
continue swearing at the screen and sending evil litterbox thoughts via

esp
to the trolls.

Stacey

Stacey,

If you're using OE, then go to tools and click on "Message Rules". Click on
"news" and then "new". Click on "where the from line contains people" and
type in "@dizum". Go to the box below that and click on "Delete it". Then,
you have to click on "Apply now" at the bottom of the original box. When
that opens up, highlight the rule or rules you want to apply and click on
"Apply now" and then wait until the computer does the rest.

See what happens.

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au

Old August 14th 03, 07:12 AM
LOL

"Marina" wrote in message ...
I bought Nikki an early birthday present (I don't know the exact day, but we
celebrate on the 15th - she'll be 15!). She seems to like it. In fact, she's
stayed there for several hours already.

http://tinyurl.com/jrvn and http://tinyurl.com/jrw0

Frank is a bit jealous, and comes up and sticks in his head every now and
then, and apparently tries to *lick* her out of there so he can try it, but
Nikki refuses to budge.

Happy birthday (more or less), Nikki! I hope you get lots of yummy
treats in addition to the cool present you've already gotten. Make
sure your mom sings you the birthday song, too. A humorous birthday
is a good birthday. :-P

------
Krista