Officer Reports, Pliz

Old June 26th 09, 01:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default Officer Reports, Pliz

End of fizcal... quart... munth... well, sumthing coming up soon. Cud
all Catmerica officers who hav not alreddy submitted repawts, pliz post
repawt on how things going in yur area uv concern. Fangu.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah
Old June 27th 09, 06:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

repurt fur da x checkerz...

to dat no cat elze haz azked ta play checkerz or ani ofur gamez, i was think
dat inna winter time we kuld all purt sumwherez warm anna hafa olympikz
includin checkerz tournament, TV"Adam" wrote in
message ...

Old June 28th 09, 04:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 08:33:43 -0400, Adam's nimble,
little paws typed:

End of fizcal... quart... munth... well, sumthing coming up soon. Cud
all Catmerica officers who hav not alreddy submitted repawts, pliz post
repawt on how things going in yur area uv concern. Fangu.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Meow, Madame Purrezident!

In mine oficikal poshiun az ambasadress to Egipt
an da Temple ob Bast, I can tell you dat mine
Ejiptin counterpartz send yoo anda kommunity best
wishes an sed dat we can awl come anytime for an
adbenture at da Peeramidz.

Da Temple ob Bast reports dat it iz in gud fiskal
shape an dat awl are alwayz welcum fur weekly
serbices. Shud I menshun dat dere is awlwayz a
buffet table in da Fellowship hawl after serbices?

Respekfully submitted,
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/27/2009 11:50:44 PM
Old June 28th 09, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Da wite heouwz haz bin veri b-z.
Moztlee wiff N-R-G an hoomin healff kayer.
Awlzo azkink furr giffink ov survice.
Plz see : http://www.barackobama.com

Iz dere a way we kitteez kin tin ov tu giv survice?
Maybe vizit uh pound, an keep sum kitteez kumpny?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old June 28th 09, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 08:33:43 -0400, Adam wrote:

End of fizcal... quart... munth... well, sumthing coming up soon. Cud
all Catmerica officers who hav not alreddy submitted repawts, pliz post
repawt on how things going in yur area uv concern. Fangu.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

i eet many fudz so i can be testink them for da catmunity.
unfurrtunitely all them fudz is eeted up so i will haff to eet strange
and new fudz to test them.
sekritary of fudz beauty
Old June 28th 09, 06:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 08:33:43 -0400, Adam wrote:

End of fizcal... quart... munth... well, sumthing coming up soon. Cud
all Catmerica officers who hav not alreddy submitted repawts, pliz post
repawt on how things going in yur area uv concern. Fangu.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

i eet many fudz so i can be testink them for da catmunity.
unfurrtunitely all them fudz is eeted up so i will haff to eet strange
and new fudz to test them.
sekritary of fudz beauty

[Sundance is reminded of somekitty, but can't quite remember who.]

Old June 28th 09, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Furry gud reportz, as uzual. Piglet thinking this mght be a place to visit
again.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[...]

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/27/2009 11:50:44 PM

Old June 28th 09, 01:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T reads the note from sundance. Dont look at mineselfz jus kauze I iz
fluffy, I dont eated all da fudz I seez. Skinny little Willow walks by and
mumblez. No, u duzen not eatz efferfing iffin we kan get to dem fore u
wakez up. Runs for the safety of her fishtank.

Old June 28th 09, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat buffett table iz juzt anofur example of why itz gudta bea cat, anna an
example more hoomin serfurzez kuld foloow, I mineownsef thinkz diz wuuld
inkourage religin anna peaze among hoominz ifin more of demselfz wuld adopt
diz pratiz, Tiger