Halloween party II

Old October 30th 04, 03:52 PM
William Hamblen

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 12:34:36 +0000 (UTC), David Stevenson
wrote:

Surely Halloween is tonight, ht e31st?

If you don't want to go to work early Monday morning after staying up
late you have the party Friday or Saturday night. It's only
practical.

Old October 31st 04, 05:30 AM
Christina Websell

Default Halloween party II

I was the only one that went as a cat. A lot of the women went as witches,
with varied costumes and they all looked great, some with cobweb shawls.
Some of the men had some good ideas, vampires etc. One had a special mask
that poured fake blood into it, like he was really a vampire
It was a lovely party, everyone made an effort to go along with the theme.
We had two Hannibal Lectors (sp) loads of witches and some unsavoury types
in cloaks. Only one cat though.

It is horribly late now 0513 am. I had a a really good time at the party
though, and now I really have to go to bed. Lots of people wanted to stroke
my fur.
Some pics were taken, some on a digicam (owner doesn't have a computer)
and when asked if there was a disk to go with the camera, she had no idea.
Some other pics were taken with ordinary film. These will need to be
developed and scanned in.

Tweed
hic

Old October 31st 04, 01:34 PM
David Stevenson

Christina Websell wrote

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome

Old October 31st 04, 05:53 PM
Sherry

Surely Halloween is tonight, ht e31st?

--
David Stevenson Storypage:

Yes, but I think most communities scheduled trick-or-treat and parties for
Saturday night. It just makes so much more sense -- the little goblins also get
an extra hour of sunlight on Sat. night. due to Daylight Savings time. Most of
the activities here in this community have evolved where they don't have
anything to do with Halloween anyway. It's just Trick-or-Treat for the little
ones, and Harvest Carnivals or Fall Festivals. The word "Halloween" isn't even
used here anymore to describe the activities. (I mean in this little community,
not the whole US)
Sherry