Slow and painful recovery

Old May 10th 14, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

Default Slow and painful recovery

On 4/28/2014 10:54 AM, Jane wrote:
On Friday, April 25, 2014 4:33:47 PM UTC-4, Mike Mayers wrote:
I have a check in caller that calls me at 8 every morning. She has a list of who to call if I don't answer. Also, I always carry my cell phone.

A friend of mine talk on the phone every single day. Now she has a husband and daughter who could help her, but I have nobody, so I think that's why we talk every day. It might take a few hours, but if she couldn't reach me, she would call the police to check up on me. It's comforting to know that at least somebody cares.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita

since we don't live far from each other, maybe we can incorporate that
kind of arrangement. I live alone too, and with all of the medication
I'm on, you never know. I often sleep through my alarm and don't report
to work until 11 or even noon at times. I don't know why I sleep so
soundly in the morning when I can't sleep during the night.

--
ღ.¸¸.✫*¨`*✶
Cheryl
Old May 10th 14, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"Cheryl" wrote in message
eb.com...

[...]

~~~~~~~~~
My sister and I live 1200 miles apart, and we are both retired. It occurred
to us that no one would miss us on a daily basis since we are no longer
employed. So, we started a "checkin" system. Each of us will send email to
the other before noon. The first one to send email simply writes "checkin"
on the subject line. The second person (that is, the one who receives the
emial) will reply and simply write "ditto" in the body of the email. If we
don't get an email, we will move to the telephone. Each of us has a short
list of people to contact if we are not able to get an answer. This has
worked very well.

MaryL

Old May 10th 14, 01:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mike Mayers

I have the same trouble. I don't get to sleep very well at night but I keep dozzing off in the morning. I have a call woman who calls me at 8 every morning. If I don't answer, she has a list of close neighbors to call. If she can't reach one of them she wll call 911. I want my cats to have breakfast but I don't want them to eat me!!!