Mommy!Mommymommymommy!!!!

Old April 2nd 06, 11:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Mommy!Mommymommymommy!!!!

Lily almost became ex-Lily this morning. At 5am (on a Sunday) she
decided that it was breakfast time and that she was going to jump on my
head, HRFL's head, Robbies head (BIG MISTAKE!) and Cleo (all of whom
were asleep on my bed) to try and get someone up to give her wet gooshy
food for breakfast.

We shut her out of the bedroom, at which point she started yelling to be
let back in. Robbie the ginger ninja was elected to sort her out by the
other cats.

All I heard as he jumped off the bed was "smack, smack, wallop, HISSSS"
at which point he jumped back on the bed and settled down back to sleep,
followed by Lily who was strangely quiet and polite, and who settled
down remarkably quickly!

Helen M

Old April 2nd 06, 11:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:

We shut her out of the bedroom, at which point she started yelling to be
let back in. Robbie the ginger ninja was elected to sort her out by the
other cats.

The "ginger ninja" - I like that one!

All I heard as he jumped off the bed was "smack, smack, wallop, HISSSS"
at which point he jumped back on the bed and settled down back to sleep,
followed by Lily who was strangely quiet and polite, and who settled
down remarkably quickly!

Somebody got put in her place. I wonder how long that will last?

Joyce
Old April 2nd 06, 02:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:
All I heard as he jumped off the bed was "smack, smack, wallop, HISSSS"
at which point he jumped back on the bed and settled down back to sleep,
followed by Lily who was strangely quiet and polite, and who settled
down remarkably quickly!

Do you think we could borrow Robbie for a while? We really need someone
to train our 7 that it's ok to sleep in on the weekends!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 2nd 06, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

news:b7192e284fe4d934c6113d1f6b775ce4.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...

Old April 2nd 06, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

[...]

Awwwww, poor Lily. I'll bet she was very close to dying from starvation and
all her mean, lazy slaves were just too busy snoring to save her life!!!
I'm sure she hadn't eaten in at least two weeks!!!!! She probably just
quieted down because her strength gave out on her!!!!!!!!!! ;

Nose Kisses,

Sammy ------ who knows what it's like to fade away from starvation - just
look at my pictures of how skinny I am!

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old April 2nd 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Helen Miles wrote:
All I heard as he jumped off the bed was "smack, smack, wallop, HISSSS"
at which point he jumped back on the bed and settled down back to sleep,
followed by Lily who was strangely quiet and polite, and who settled
down remarkably quickly!

Do you think we could borrow Robbie for a while? We really need someone to
train our 7 that it's ok to sleep in on the weekends!

I've got dibs on Robbie after he gets yours sorted out!

Jo

Old April 2nd 06, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Victor Martinez wrote:

Helen Miles wrote:

All I heard as he jumped off the bed was "smack, smack, wallop, HISSSS"
at which point he jumped back on the bed and settled down back to sleep,
followed by Lily who was strangely quiet and polite, and who settled
down remarkably quickly!

Do you think we could borrow Robbie for a while? We really need someone
to train our 7 that it's ok to sleep in on the weekends!

Especially on a Sunday when you've already lost an hour
because of the switch to DST!

Old April 4th 06, 12:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:
Lily almost became ex-Lily this morning. At 5am (on a Sunday) she
decided that it was breakfast time and that she was going to jump on my
head, HRFL's head, Robbies head (BIG MISTAKE!) and Cleo (all of whom
were asleep on my bed) to try and get someone up to give her wet gooshy
food for breakfast.

We shut her out of the bedroom, at which point she started yelling to be
let back in. Robbie the ginger ninja was elected to sort her out by the
other cats.

All I heard as he jumped off the bed was "smack, smack, wallop, HISSSS"
at which point he jumped back on the bed and settled down back to sleep,
followed by Lily who was strangely quiet and polite, and who settled
down remarkably quickly!

Helen M

Poor Lily learning life's can be painful ;o)
Suz&Spicey