stray cat refuge

Old May 1st 04, 06:08 AM
Mary

Default stray cat refuge

www.10thlife.org

anybody know of this? comments?

I tried to find a corporation listing for them but could not. I will try again
tomorrow. Here is this domain name information. I believe it lists their home
address. If they are a true 501 3c you can see their income statement. So far I
see nothing. You can also check better business burearu. They sound like a scam
with all that "you can't visit" bull. It's really overboard. They should want
people to see that their kitties are well taken care of. I would never take a
cat to that place.

Domain ID102793287-LROR
Domain Name:10THLIFE.ORG
Created On:17-Nov-2003 18:58:14 UTC
Last Updated On:02-Feb-2004 22:36:32 UTC
Expiration Date:17-Nov-2004 18:58:14 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:R11-LROR
Status:OK
Registrant ID:tuKjktNo2MCFEUB3
Registrant Name:Sandy Swee
Registrant Organization:10th Life Sanctuary Inc
Registrant Street1:22238 SW 62 Ave
Registrant City:Boca Raton
Registrant State/Province:FL
Registrant Postal Code:33428
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.5618832213
Registrant FAX:+1.5618832213
Registrant
Old May 1st 04, 03:24 PM
bob

"Mary" wrote in message
[...]

mary, thank you very much..i don't know much about financials/legals, could
you possible check this out for me and just give me a thumbs up or thumbs
down?

bob