purrs and prayers please

Old June 1st 12, 05:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default purrs and prayers please

my neice has a month old baby, he got sick and they found he has a hole i n
his heart and menningitis, sp... could we have purss and prayers for a good
outcome. he has been transferred to the childrens hospital in st louis mo
because he is so ill the doctors/hospital near them can't do anything, soft

Old June 1st 12, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Oh no!!!
Healing purrs lovingly sent from Mosey Meowy,, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps
and
fervent prayers from me that the wee babe will recover . Love, Auntie Kyla

Old June 1st 12, 06:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett is running in circles, Oh my gudnez, anofther barekitten in
troublez. She taps on the window and the outside cat lays down next to the
door. Piglett, Willow O T and Lizzy lay on the other side of the door and
begin purring. Gramby sits quietly in her recliner with her crocheting and
begins her prayers. We trust you Bast to watch over this family.

Old June 1st 12, 11:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 6/1/2012 12:50 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
my neice has a month old baby, he got sick and they found he has a hole i n
his heart and menningitis, sp... could we have purss and prayers for a good
outcome. he has been transferred to the childrens hospital in st louis mo
because he is so ill the doctors/hospital near them can't do anything, soft

Purrs on the way.

Samwise for his house
Old June 1st 12, 12:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 05/31/2012 10:50 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
my neice has a month old baby, he got sick and they found he has a hole i n
his heart and menningitis, sp... could we have purss and prayers for a good
outcome. he has been transferred to the childrens hospital in st louis mo
because he is so ill the doctors/hospital near them can't do anything, soft

Weez senin owr strongez purrs fur dis litl babe tu gett wel. MLB an TuTu
Old June 1st 12, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Thu, 31 May 2012 23:50:09 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

my neice has a month old baby, he got sick and they found he has a hole
i n his heart and menningitis, sp... could we have purss and prayers for
a good outcome. he has been transferred to the childrens hospital in st
louis mo because he is so ill the doctors/hospital near them can't do
anything, soft

Mine whole fambly is purring.

Harri