Cheap Flights to Austria

Old June 13th 12, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default Cheap Flights to Austria

Furry nice choyse. Pleez injoy yurown purchissez.

Sundance

"Gramby" wrote in message
Yex here iz won wiff my kolor of pink on itself and here iz sum gole
kufflinkz wiff da same kolor stonez in dem. Here iz grambys toonakard.
Lizzie take4s her purchases and is proud of herself. She smiles up at the
sky think Unkle Serge wud like deze choices.

"Booker" wrote in message

Lizzie, yu wanna help pik a tye an kufflinkz fur Booker, an ize will git
sumfing fur Chappy?

Sundance haz sum nyce pink tyez dat wud go well wif yur drezz. why don't
yu pik won an den sum kufflinkz. Price iz no problem, cuz ize got
meowmiez tunakard.

Ize fink ize get diz one fur Chappy. Or mayby diz one. No, diz won iz
bedder.

Snowflake

On 6/13/2012 9:45 AM, Sundance wrote:
Yes, we haz assessoreez fur boykitteez. We haz sum nice kufflinkz. Also,
kan speshul-order karnashunz to ware in da lapellz -- furry dekoratiff,
an
handee fur a kwik snak.

Sundance

wrote in message
Fangu, Sundance. Datz a furry gud idear. Du yu haf any cessoriez fur
boykittiez? Ize still needz tu git da stuff da Booker iz demandin, an
sumfing fur Chappy, two.

Snowflake

On 6/13/2012 8:17 AM, Sundance wrote:
Purrhapz yoo wud like to luk at owrown assassoree depurrtmint. We haz
lublee
joolreez in gold, an in uther cullerz fur kitteez dat purrfurz dem.

Sundance

wrote in message
Lizzie, dat lukz wunnerful. Yu yung gurlkittiez kin wear dat an luk
bootiful. Ize iz tu old an need sumfing less ruffly. Ize lyke diz
purple
sheef. Perhapz wif sum gold accentz.

Snowflake

On 6/12/2012 12:47 PM, Gramby wrote:
I wantz sumfin furry girlie. She looks at a hot pink short gown with
lot of ruffles.

"Snowflake" wrote in message
. ..

Come on lizzie, weze kin do diz tugether. Ize haz no klue eifur.
Butted
ize gotta find sumfing fur Booker, an Chappy too, an maybe yu kin
help
me wif doze fingz.

Ize ez, kuz ize all blak. Efurryfing goez wif blak, cept blak.

Ware yu wanna start?

Snowflake

On 6/11/2012 2:43 PM, Gramby wrote:
Willow goes to the leather style outfits and Piglett checkc out the
rack
of Chiffon Gowns. Lizzie just stands and looks around not knowing
where
to start. If Unkle Serge was here, he wud tell mineself which
designer
should look at.

"Sundance" wrote in message ...

Welkum, ladeez. Pleez luk arown an see whut lukz innerestin. Da
ladeez
fashinz iz over here, an gennelmenz fashinz iz over dere. Ize shur
we
kan
fine sumfing fur Mr. OT -- we haz a full ranj uv sizez awl da way up
XXXF
(ekstra ekstra ekstra fluffy). How kan I hewp yurownselvez?

Sundance

wrote in message
Piglett rune to the fishtank and meows loudly. Wake up Willow, we
iz
goink shoppink. She then runs to the couch where the afghan gramby
is
restoring for Auntie Soft, it belonged to her late uncle and was
trying to fall apart, Lizzie, rize and shine, we Iz going shoppink.
They all three gather in the middle of the room and jump in the
poter.
Willow picks up her catafone, Hello momcat Daisy, meet u at da
botique. zhstti eill nr yhrtr snna I hopez dem haz big enuf formal
wear for O T. She thinks to herself, Wascal always haz formal wearz
but him kud alwayz uze a nu tie.

"Sundance" wrote in message ...

I will opin da booteek fur enneekittee hoo needz it. Toonya made me
full
purrtner innit, so I kan do dat. Uv korse, I duznt haz herown keen
fashin
sentz...

Sundance

wrote in message
Ohhhh da oprie anna Toonya iznt dere to open da botique. Piglett
looking in her closet and wanting something new to wear.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message

beree kule, trudi
"Will in New wrote in
message

On Jun 9, 11:40 pm, wrote:
We iz going toStrallia but WooToo hazta tell uzenz what to pak
and
where we
iz aktuallie going.

It WOOKS wike da plas da cheep air phars go too is da RONG
Austria,
beclaws dere ar no kangaroos dere. Butted, we can port to da RITE
Austria an see da roos and den go to da rong Austria an see da
opera,
wich is furry, furry good dere. Uncl Bill has a fren namd Simon
hoo
taks his cats to da opera dere an dey wub itted.

So pak da outdoor stuff for a week in da Austria wiff kangaroos,
wich
is gonna bee havin its winner wen we gets dere butted dey haff
furry
mild winners. Den a week in a gneiss hotel in Vienna in da Austria
wiffout kangaroos an wiff formal wear to go to da opera.

--
WooToo

Old June 13th 12, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Oh, fangu, Piglett. I trize myown bestest. I lukz at dis az owrown famblee
bizniss.

Sundance

"Gramby" wrote in message
Piglett turns to Sundance. Toonya will be so proud of urselfz, u iz doink
an wonnerfulz job at diz botikue.

"Snowflake" wrote in message
Lizzie, dat lukz wunnerful. Yu yung gurlkittiez kin wear dat an luk
bootiful. Ize iz tu old an need sumfing less ruffly. Ize lyke diz purple
sheef. Perhapz wif sum gold accentz.

Snowflake

On 6/12/2012 12:47 PM, Gramby wrote:
I wantz sumfin furry girlie. She looks at a hot pink short gown with a
lot of ruffles.

. ..

"Sundance" wrote in message ...

Welkum, ladeez. Pleez luk arown an see whut lukz innerestin. Da ladeez
fashinz iz over here, an gennelmenz fashinz iz over dere. Ize shur we
kan
fine sumfing fur Mr. OT -- we haz a full ranj uv sizez awl da way up to

"Gramby" wrote in message
Piglett rune to the fishtank and meows loudly. Wake up Willow, we iz
goink shoppink. She then runs to the couch where the afghan gramby is
restoring for Auntie Soft, it belonged to her late uncle and was
trying to fall apart, Lizzie, rize and shine, we Iz going shoppink.
They all three gather in the middle of the room and jump in the poter.
Willow picks up her catafone, Hello momcat Daisy, meet u at da
botique. zhstti eill nr yhrtr snna I hopez dem haz big enuf formal
wear for O T. She thinks to herself, Wascal always haz formal wearz
but him kud alwayz uze a nu tie.

I will opin da booteek fur enneekittee hoo needz it. Toonya made me a

"Gramby" wrote in message
Ohhhh da oprie anna Toonya iznt dere to open da botique. Piglett
looking in her closet and wanting something new to wear.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

beree kule, trudi
"Will in New Haven" wrote in
message

Old June 13th 12, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowflake

Lizzie, yu will be furry bootiful wif all deze new cessoriez.

Finkin alzo dat Booker will be so taken wif Lizzie dat he wont pik on me.

Snowflake

"Booker" wrote in message

Lizzie, yu wanna help pik a tye an kufflinkz fur Booker, an ize will git
sumfing fur Chappy?

Sundance haz sum nyce pink tyez dat wud go well wif yur drezz. why don't
yu pik won an den sum kufflinkz. Price iz no problem, cuz ize got
meowmiez tunakard.

Ize fink ize get diz one fur Chappy. Or mayby diz one. No, diz won iz
bedder.

Snowflake

On 6/13/2012 9:45 AM, Sundance wrote:
Yes, we haz assessoreez fur boykitteez. We haz sum nice kufflinkz.
Also, I

wrote in message
Lizzie, dat lukz wunnerful. Yu yung gurlkittiez kin wear dat an luk
bootiful. Ize iz tu old an need sumfing less ruffly. Ize lyke diz
purple
sheef. Perhapz wif sum gold accentz.

Snowflake

On 6/12/2012 12:47 PM, Gramby wrote:
I wantz sumfin furry girlie. She looks at a hot pink short gown
with a
lot of ruffles.

. ..

wrote in message
Ohhhh da oprie anna Toonya iznt dere to open da botique. Piglett
looking in her closet and wanting something new to wear.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message

beree kule, trudi
"Will in New wrote in
message

Old June 14th 12, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps =^..^=[_3_]

Dat bootiful gown wook lufly on yu, Lizzie.

Pipps wookz thru da rack wif her Momcat Sqweex, n Mimzy,
Pipps" ai wike diz sune heer, et iz sparlky brown dat maches mai stripez. ai
gotz tiny dimund eringz dat mai Unka Mosey gibd meh.
ai gotz tu git uh owtfit ulso fur wen weh go tu Australia..ai m goin wif
Ranger aftur weh got fru fiting doz fyrez.
Sqweex" ai wuf diz yelo une heer wif da sparkly seqinz dat mach mai yelo
ize. Du yu hab uh yelo broch tu goe wif diz Sundance?
Mimzy: sinse ai m awl bwak, ai wuf diz lufly red gown, a ai wud wike sum
purlz tu goe wif et, Sundance.

lizzy come ofur here, i think diz haz urown name onit, trudi howldin owt da
opera gown

Willow goes to the leather style outfits and Piglett checkc out the rack
of Chiffon Gowns. Lizzie just stands and looks around not knowing where
to start. If Unkle Serge was here, he wud tell mineself which designer I
should look at.

Old June 15th 12, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Sqweex, we haz dis yello enamul broch, an we haz dis fantsee gold wun. Duz
yoo like eethur uv doze?

Mimzy, we haz perlz in difurent lenfz. Wud yoo like coller-size, or sumfing
longerer?

Sundance

Old June 15th 12, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sqweex* =^'.'.^=*

-Sqweex, we haz dis yello enamul broch, an we haz dis fantsee gold wun. Duz
-yoo like eethur uv doze?

Sqweex wookz at bof uf da brochus, fealz dem n den dewsdes on da fantsee
gold wun.
Et goze bootifuly wif mai eerings..see ?
*=^'.'.'^=*
~
-Mimzy, we haz perlz in difurent lenfz. Wud yoo like coller-size, or sumfing
longerer?
Mimzy hazts fink uh minnit lesee, mai gown iz red,
sew ai fink blak n red purls in uh coller-size..dat wud wook gud, wat du
yu fink Pipps?

Pipps: et wooks grrrreat Aunti Mimzy..et duz ...ai wysh MeOwy wuz heer, hur
iz fuhn tu shop wif..
ai cud pik up sum cufyinx fur Ranger, latur cuz hym n meh r
firing fyrez, wif sum uthur kittiez,
ai gotta git bak dere..sea awl laytur"

Sqweex: Beh kareful, yu tu..Sqweex gibz hur dottur uh tiss oh hur cheek..
Pipps: Fank yu Mom...

Weer hapi wif deez, Sundance, wat du yu fink? Kan yu rap dem up fur usses,
pweez ?
Sqweex ulso pix owt uh nise pare uf cuflynks fur Ranger,n smiles at Mimzy,
hoo smyles bak..
Mimzy: haow r yu at gift raping, Sundance..jest deez cuflynx?
Weh wyl beh bak latur tu shop fur da manqats en owr lifes..
Sqweex paws Sundance Mosey's toona card...

Sundance

" Pipps =^..^="
Dat bootiful gown wook lufly on yu, Lizzie.

Pipps wookz thru da rack wif her Momcat Sqweex, n hur Anti Mimzy,

Old June 15th 12, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On Jun 9, 11:40 pm, "Gramby" wrote:
We iz going toStrallia but WooToo hazta tell uzenz what to pak and
where we
iz aktuallie going.

It WOOKS wike da plas da cheep air phars go too is da RONG Austria,
beclaws dere ar no kangaroos dere. Butted, we can port to da RITE
Austria an see da roos and den go to da rong Austria an see da opera,
wich is furry, furry good dere. Uncl Bill has a fren namd Simon hoo
taks his cats to da opera dere an dey wub itted.

So pak da outdoor stuff for a week in da Austria wiff kangaroos, wich
is gonna bee havin its winner wen we gets dere butted dey haff furry
mild winners. Den a week in a gneiss hotel in Vienna in da Austria
wiffout kangaroos an wiff formal wear to go to da opera.

--
WooToo

Roos liv in da wyld but dey mak trayls wen dey run frew da bush. Dat is wy ware dey liv is cald Aus trayl ya.

TuTu ( whoo nos!)

Old June 16th 12, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Sertinly, ladeez, juss giv myownself a minnit an I will hab yurown pakijiz
awl rapped.

[Sundance disappears into the back room. the girlkitties hear a lot of
rustling paper, then Sundance comes back with bags that say "Toonya's
Booteek" on them.]

Heer yoo ar, ladeez. Da broach fur Sqweex, perlz fur Mimzy, an da
giff-rapped kufflinkz fur Miss Pipps' gennelman fren. I hopez yoo injoyz
dem, an pleez vizzit da booteek agin.

Sundance

Old June 18th 12, 06:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sqweexy =*^.**.^*=

Sertinly, ladeez, juss giv myownself a minnit an I will hab yurown pakijiz
awl rapped.

[Sundance disappears into the back room. the girlkitties hear a lot of
rustling paper, then Sundance comes back with bags that say "Toonya's
Booteek" on them.]

Heer yoo ar, ladeez. Da broach fur Sqweex, perlz fur Mimzy, an da
giff-rapped kufflinkz fur Miss Pipps' gennelman fren. I hopez yoo injoyz
dem, an pleez vizzit da booteek agin.

Sundance

Fank yu vury mutch, Sundance,
Yu du vury gud at rapping..dat prezzie fur Ranger wookz 'vury' nise..n weh
awl luf da bagz yu put
owr puuuurchuzs en.
Yus, weh wyl beh bak..hopfuly wif MeOwy....
Ai need tu git sumfin fir mai wink, PookyKat, sune.

Sqweex.....hapi