Mouse Hunt

Old January 31st 05, 05:03 AM
ClowderCat

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Meee-ice?
I wanna meee-owzzeeez!
I'yl bring uh icykreem masheen, an weez kin mayke MiceKreem.!!

Pitoonya AKA Eegzpektunt Meeezeeer

Pitoonya, you're a very smart kitty. That's a wonderful idea.
MiceKreem sounds so wonderful!
When will you be getting here?

Clarence

Old January 31st 05, 07:34 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Meee-ice?
I wanna meee-owzzeeez!
I'yl bring uh icykreem masheen, an weez kin mayke MiceKreem.!!

Pitoonya AKA Eegzpektunt Meeezeeer

Pitoonya, you're a very smart kitty. That's a wonderful idea.
MiceKreem sounds so wonderful!
When will you be getting here?

Clarence

I dunno...
Day wunt lemmee intu da klozetz, so I habbent feownd da
teleporter-gadgette...
Beezydz, I dunno wat it luukz lyke. Izunt it imbizabul? Heow kin I fynd
it??
Rememfurr Ize kynd nuuu styll. I feel sooo hewlplezz an vunerubble.

Piyoonya

Old January 31st 05, 06:10 PM
ShortTail Tom

Hi STTom. Have we met? I'm Clarence, over there is Chester and over
there is Nathan.

Clarence

Hihi, Clarence an Nathan. I'z been around here fur a while, but I don't
fink we'z met yet. I live near da Highland kitties, Cleopatra an Amelia
an Tabifa and Sammy an Harri. I akchooly live across da street wif da
Higland kitties' landlord, but dere hoomins take bedderer care of me dan
mine offishal hoomin duz. So I use dere teleporter and stuff. I likez to
spend as much time as I can wif dat bootiful girl kitty, OEJ.

STTom
Old January 31st 05, 10:39 PM
Miss Violette

they step into the 'porter and out agin atta huntin plaze, Her we iz!!! OEJ,
paw in paw wif her STT
ShortTail Tom wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
OEJ has ears that perk up, Hey stt wanna go ofur der? OEJ, likin da

train
ride but lovin a gud hunt

Ooh, ooh, ooh, mouses! I'z really gud hunting mouses! I'z would luf to
go wif you.

STTom

Old January 31st 05, 10:41 PM
Miss Violette

I know I can butted soft izunt brite enuf ta do it so her sayed we kan
'venture all we wantz juz one plaz atta time, but dat iz fine kuz we kan
'port bak anna forf, OEJ, sniffin as well

Miss Violette wrote:
OEJ has ears that perk up, Hey stt wanna go ofur der? OEJ, likin da

train
ride but lovin a gud hunt

Hey OEJ, did you know that you can do both at the same time?
Clarence, sniffing around for mice

Old February 1st 05, 02:05 AM
ClowderCat

I dunno...
Day wunt lemmee intu da klozetz, so I habbent feownd da
teleporter-gadgette...
Beezydz, I dunno wat it luukz lyke. Izunt it imbizabul? Heow kin I

fynd
it??
Rememfurr Ize kynd nuuu styll. I feel sooo hewlplezz an vunerubble.

Piyoonya

Your teleporter should be under the bed or in some out of the way place
that the humans can't get to but you can. Do you want one of us to
teleport over to show you?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old February 1st 05, 02:29 AM
Sammy Kitten

I dunno...
Day wunt lemmee intu da klozetz, so I habbent feownd da
teleporter-gadgette...
Beezydz, I dunno wat it luukz lyke. Izunt it imbizabul? Heow kin I fynd
it??
Rememfurr Ize kynd nuuu styll. I feel sooo hewlplezz an vunerubble.

Piyoonya

Pitoonya, mineown sisfurs Cleocatra and Ameliagrump are sort uv
teleporter experts. Cleocatra efen developed a supersmall porter dat you
can carry on your collar. Duz you wear a collar? If so, I can prolly get
Cleocatra to send you one uv da tiny ones. Oferwise I fink mineown
sisfur Fluffybutt - err, Tabifa, that is - could maybe port ofur to you
and show you where yourz is hidden.

Samy Kitren
Old February 1st 05, 03:05 AM
ClowderCat

ShortTail Tom wrote:
Hi STTom. Have we met? I'm Clarence, over there is Chester and

over
there is Nathan.

Clarence

Hihi, Clarence an Nathan. I'z been around here fur a while, but I

don't
fink we'z met yet. I live near da Highland kitties, Cleopatra an

Amelia
an Tabifa and Sammy an Harri. I akchooly live across da street wif da

Higland kitties' landlord, but dere hoomins take bedderer care of me

dan
mine offishal hoomin duz. So I use dere teleporter and stuff. I likez

spend as much time as I can wif dat bootiful girl kitty, OEJ.

STTom

You're right, OEJ is beautiful!
Look, there's a mouse over there!

Clarence, getting into position

Old February 1st 05, 03:07 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
they step into the 'porter and out agin atta huntin plaze, Her we

iz!!! OEJ,
paw in paw wif her STT

Welcome. Do you want some pizza?

Chester

Old February 1st 05, 03:08 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
I know I can butted soft izunt brite enuf ta do it so her sayed we

kan
'venture all we wantz juz one plaz atta time, but dat iz fine kuz we

kan
'port bak anna forf, OEJ, sniffin as well

There's a mouse there. And there's one over there!
Clarence, looking at 2 mice

Mouse behind the wall (from another group) Stormin Mormon Cat anecdotes 6 October 24th 04 10:41 PM
cat - mouse problem moon Cats - misc 4 May 29th 04 04:29 PM
cat - mouse problem moon Cat health & behaviour 12 May 18th 04 07:22 PM
My cat finally caught a mouse!!!! Doe John Cat anecdotes 16 April 30th 04 04:40 AM
Onyx: A Mouse a Day Susan Zeigler Cat anecdotes 12 April 13th 04 05:30 AM