Da Crooze beginz!

Old February 14th 11, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default Da Crooze beginz!

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 18:03:31 -0500, cshenk's
nimble, little paws typed:

Daisy-chan (who's been chatting with Booker) sees along with Cash (who's
been chatting with Snowflake) and give a nice purr-low wuff as she
delicately enters wondering what to expect....

Meow gize!

Welkum to da crooze! Haf sumfing to snak on and
da bartender-kitty is rite ober dere!

Da rest ob da kommunity will be arrifing soon!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/13/2011 7:44:12 PM
Old February 14th 11, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 14:35:31 -0800, Pi2nya AKA
Sweetee's nimble, little paws typed:

she findz hur way deown tu da cold seafood buffet
--
Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee

Meow!

How iz yurseff? Here try dese liddle langostinoz.
Dere furry taystee!

Dis will be a luffly crooze!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/13/2011 7:46:09 PM
Old February 14th 11, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Trudi sees her furndz furm wher hersef is sittin anna wafez,,, she thinkz to
hersef, Mme A sure duz like dat sefudz, anna Tiger sure did, butted dem iz
well err buggy lukin, butted den i guezz datz ok beclawz tv anna OEJ eated
bugz,...

Trudi iz greetful she can just think stuff wifowt blurtin it owt like
sumcats, Sidewayz glanz inna general direkshun of storrmee who she saw walk
by
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 14:35:31 -0800, Pi2nya AKA
Sweetee's nimble, little paws typed:

she findz hur way deown tu da cold seafood buffet
--
Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee

Meow!

How iz yurseff? Here try dese liddle langostinoz.
Dere furry taystee!

Dis will be a luffly crooze!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/13/2011 7:46:09 PM

Old February 14th 11, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Default Da Crooze beginz! FUDZ

Ooo, fudz, diz is luffly Mme Fank yew ...
Mosey, MeOwy, Pipps, hoo iz wooking at alw da nise boykatz, neerly fawlz
entew da shrymp boofay, Sqweex, BobQat n Mimzy r awl injoyingh da wunnerful
fudz heer..yummy..yeUP...n da drimkz is wunnerful tew..Pooky nSqweex glare
at Pipps cuz hur wuntz tew drimk da hard stuf n dey sai NO!! yew r tew
yung..heer hab uh nip gingur ayl...
Mosey, yerown Unka...

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte"

Old February 14th 11, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Default Frum Pipps Da Crooze beginz! FUDZ

oh hai..sez Pipps, ai m 5 n wyl uh nise boycat kare tew joyne mee fur
dindin?
ai wike da doggies tew ummmm BobQat n Mimzy xplaned doggiez tew usses n wee
nebber meeted une, but MableAnne n Cash-pup r umkay wiff ussess...wookz at
Unka Mosey fur uhpruvul..yuss et iz umake wiff hymself...Pipps

"cshenk" wrote in message

"Booker" wrote

Booker guidz Snowflake an Chappy out ov da porter an startz hawlin
soupcase after soupcase of stuf.

He yellz at Snowflake to help, cuz she waz da one insistin on takin da
kichen sink.But Snowflake haz successssfully manaaged to sneek away az
uzual. So Chappy reluktanly helpz unlod da porter.

Cash-'pup' arrrives wif Aunti Mabel anna Daisy-chan. Dey sees Chappy anna
her Daisy-chan's own personal porters wag-tail anna helps Chappy.
Dez very happy wif dey little tuna fisshies tips!

'Thanks Chappy!' sez bof of dem, den dey goes back to Ms Daisy-chan who is
chatting wif Booker.

Booker: Ize reqwested a small suite fur all free of us, I hopez dey haf it
valabile. Weze needz it fur all deze soupkases.

Wez packed light dis trip onnacount of bringing lots of doggie noms
annacourse Ms Aunti Mabel's own INside puppy-pad dez gonna use.

After da porter iz cleered, Snowflake saunterz up an fankz da boyz fur
takin kare of her soupcasez.

Ms Aunti gives a wry grin butted she knows Snowflake doesn't see her behind
Cash, besidez, she anna Cash are busy now wif dere own and Daisy-chan's one
bag.

A group of uniformed sailors greet each new
arrival, and take them into the tenders; then head
out to the MV Purrbearer.

As they ascent the staires , they see a group of
ship's stewards at the top, clipboard in hand,
greeting each cat:

"Gud afternoon, maam's, sir. Welcom to the MV
Purrbearer. Let me show you to your stateroom, and
when you are ready, there is a cold seafood buffet
set up in the small dining room -shrimpees,
oysterz an mussels, langostinos an a selekshun ob
nip an non-nip drinks. Pleeze help yourselves
while waiting for everycat to arrive!

Daisy-Chan thank's them for herself and her 2 HC friends den settles in to
help unpack. It doesn't take long after dey shuffle the luxury litter pan
(ohh, NICE sez Daisy-chan!) and add in the puppy-INdoor-pad with it's soft
quilted liner, just right for sensitive discerning doggies uses. Not being
sure if the room would be stocked with more pads they had brought many but
to their suprise, they see under the sink a nice stash from the MV
Purrbearer crew!

'Wez leafing a nice tip fur dat fellow! 2 dehydrated ducky strips about
right Aunti?' sez Cash (who's not traveled in such luxury before and is very
happy now that he's been called an HC with Aunti).

'Yes dear, sez both Daisy-chan and Aunti Mabel' as Aunti Mabel whites a
short thank you note for the thoughtful cabin attendant and places 2 extra
ordinary noms on top.

'OH!' says Daisy-chan! 'Look, wez gotted a small kittahchen anna dez has
chilled well ground RMB fur you bof! Anna lookee dez got 3 crystal bowls
fur us'.

Looking up from her slurpings, Aunti say 'get a load of the INdoor
waterfall! I kin like drinking from dis!'. The others crowd around to
watch then take turns.

Aunti Mabel yawns then and says 'Time for my nap kids, you both go out anna
play and I'll be along later'. Her eyes widen as she sees the doggie ramp
to the bed is just right for her old hips and then settles in with a happy
sigh into the king sized memory foam bed.

Old February 14th 11, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Mosey sez Ohhhh diz iz gonna bee sew mutch fun..Pipps iz ulreddy wooking tew
hab sum fuhn wif uh boycat hurown age, wich iz 5 , hur iz beingh sew sillee.
yeUP
Mosey den goze bak tew hiz wifekitty MeOwy n gibz hur uh big hug n uh
nosepoink n da uthur geztz dere clap n waff..MeOwy blushus...wull, sez
Mosey, wee iz styll noolywinkz, sew tew speek, wee gotted winked ..cowntz
toez,...lezz dan 4 munthz...waffs..
MeOwy waffz wen hur seez hur wink kaownt on hiz toze..yew r sew sillee, mai
luv...
Diz iz gunna be uh great tyme, dey boff ugree yeUP.

Trudi leaves the gordon kittees state room and goes to find the smell iof
fishees and shrimps origination... as she arrivez she sees a familar
looking pooch person arriving also... she goes to her new frund and sayz

Hi maybelle, I iz glad ursef camed wiffa daisy anna cash, I wuzint sure ifin
diz kruze wuld be sumfin ursefz mite like, but i sure iz glad ursef iz here,
how bowt we gets sum fudz anna haz sumfinta drink in dat sunny deck purt
ofur der, dat sun lukz reallee infitin... they wantder to the table anna luk
fur sum doggie kindsa fudz...

a wate kitty appreas and guides then to the duck broth, duck bits, anna
special fortified protien meat balls with extra bone meal balls.

as maybell chooses trudi sees some cheese with nip bits, cottage chees and a
bowl of cream, the porter/wate kitty carries their choices to a deck chair
and sets everything down for them.

Rudi: man does this look gud, I haz been working mines sef to a frazzel,
der wuz lotsa stuffzsta du settin up aktifiteez, but now alla dat iz done so
iz gonna relaz diz afurnoon, what iz yourown pwanz, I see no kitty haz been
upsted by ur doggieness?

Trudi
"cshenk" wrote in message
Aunti Mabel yawns then and says 'Time for my nap kids, you both go out
anna play and I'll be along later'. Her eyes widen as she sees the
doggie ramp to the bed is just right for her old hips and then settles in
with a happy sigh into the king sized memory foam bed.

Aunti Mabel wakens to a general soft music drifting in the porthole and a
soft breeze redolant of the sea and it's riches. With a long happy
stretch and wag of tail, she neatly takes care of a few personal needs
then goes to the dresser to select something nice but not too ostentatious
for an afternoon on the deck. She muses that the diamonds might make some
of the kittahs feel bad so selects instead a simple tigerstone necklace
that matches her eyes of buttery-brown. It is afterall, an afternoon
affair as of yet.

She notes with a grin, Daisy-chan's favored turquoise earrings and
necklace are missing. So is Cash's favorite turquoise collar with the
subdued delicate but manly spangles. heheh she wuffs. He's a big goof
but we luv him and he sure does like to try to dress up and match that
little Daisy-chan lady!

Thinking. Aunti Mabel changes to wear her turquiose necklace and adds her
sweater that is the same color but shot lightly with silver threads.
Surveying in mirror she notes it nicely hides that she's still a bit too
thin yet leaves a silky overall pleasing look. Slightly dressier than the
others as they arrived, but should carry well to the first evening early
cocktail hour.

Sauntering off, she goes to join the fun. She recalls chatting a lot with
Trudi last time and wonders of Orion will be there? Following her nose
which is as sharp as ever, she finds the party is starting. She steps
gently down the stairs hoping to not intrude on the fun but knowing she
looks pretty nice, it's a relatively grand entrance for a grand Dame
HC.....

Old February 14th 11, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Trudi leaves the gordon kittees state room and goes to find the smell iof
fishees and shrimps origination... as she arrivez she sees a familar
looking pooch person arriving also... she goes to her new frund and sayz

Hi maybelle, I iz glad ursef camed wiffa daisy anna cash, I wuzint sure
ifin diz kruze wuld be sumfin ursefz mite like, but i sure iz glad ursef
iz here, how bowt we gets sum fudz anna haz sumfinta drink in dat sunny
deck purt ofur der, dat sun lukz reallee infitin... they wantder to the
table anna luk fur sum doggie kindsa fudz...

Ohh says Aunti Mabel 'lots of gudies here! I'll take a non-nip drink
please.' Laughter in her eyes she looks to a waiter and tries ASL. He
cocks his head the the sid and nudges another, who answers in ASL 'What will
it be my lady?'.

a wate kitty appreas and guides then to the duck broth, duck bits, anna
special fortified protien meat balls with extra bone meal balls.

Aunti choses duck broth with meatballs and bone then looks to see:

as maybell chooses trudi sees some cheese with nip bits, cottage chees and
a bowl of cream, the porter/wate kitty carries their choices to a deck
chair and sets everything down for them.

'Ah so nice Trudi! Hehehe I see Cash and Daisy-chan are having fun at the
bar! Who's that they are having sushi with? She's rather pretty!' says
Aunti Mabel

Rudi: man does this look gud, I haz been working mines sef to a frazzel,
der wuz lotsa stuffzsta du settin up aktifiteez, but now alla dat iz done
so iz gonna relaz diz afurnoon, what iz yourown pwanz, I see no kitty haz
been upsted by ur doggieness?

'Naw Rudi. At my venerable age, kittahs know I'z a friend. Now don't ya
get worried iffin Daisy-chan starts chasing Cash-pup. It's how she keeps
trim anna at 11lbs, she's fast enough to chase his 56 lbs around fur
exercise.' says Aunti Mabel with a twinkle in her eyes.

Delicately sampling some duck broth, she grants this is as good as at Chez
Shenk's and they spend some happy time passing recipes. Then some time
later as ladies chat goes...

"Ohh, who's that pretty mancat over there? The one looking at the nip with
the wunnerful tigger tricolor?' says Aunti Mabel.

Old February 14th 11, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i izunt sure who iz eatin sucheez or who da mancat iz, i duzint hafe gud
eyesite in diz here sun, i seemsta not be able ta se beree gud in da datime
anyeemore, butted hopefully dey will come clozer anna speak so i can
introduze ursef, almozt efuricat here iz knowin mozt ofur catz, Trudi

Old February 14th 11, 08:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

[...where she findz Sundance waiting for her! He iz wearing a spiffy tuxedo
and holding a small package wrapped with ribbons in different colors.
Sundance gives Pitô.ônya a cheek rub on each side.]

Hihi, Sweetee. Yoo lukz bootiful! I kan hardlee beleev dat it haz bin a yeer
alreddy since we wuz winked. I know it iznt kwite Valleytimez Day yet, but I
hav dis liddle purrzint fur yurownself. Be kareful openin it, kuz doze
ribbinz iz part uv da purrzint.

[Pitô.ônya carefully opens the package. Inside she finds a small bottle of
Chat-nel No. 5 purrfume.]

I hopez yoo likez dat scent. If yoo wud purrfur a difurint wun, it kan be
eschanged.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Pitô.ônya iz skurryink thru da "Bles-Um Mall", tryink tu fynd juzt da rite
givt furr Sundance...In da Jewelry store Gold In Silver's she finds juzt
the thing an haz it rappt in red, then rushes bak tu da gezt bedruum to
port offurr in da awlreddy-lowded porter---Split sekundz laytur she
arrrifz at da ship's tenders, fynillee tranzfurrink onto MV Purrbearer.
After arrifink in dere stateroom, she unpackz and catalite phones Sundance
tellin him ov hur arrifull, hiz large snack-bar and the cold seafood
buffet set up in the small dining room wiff shrimpees, oysterz an mussels,
langostinos an a selekshun ob nip an non-nip drinks. Affurr showerink,
kikkin doze pink-ponk bawlz uhrownd, and chayngink, she findz hur way
deown tu da cold seafood buffet
--
Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message

It is just after dawn in New York City, and an
aqua '57 T-Bird wends its way from the Village to
the Upper West Side; there is little traffic at
this hour, most of it delivery vans and trucks. At
the wheel of the T-Bird is a petite,
cream-and-white Persian cat, bundled up against
the cold; the streets are lined with the icy, now
dirty remnants of the last few snow-storms. She
has scheduled a busy morning: meetings with all of
the various crew leaders of the ship; checking
provisions and supplies, meeting with Captain
LeGrand - and then hopefully, a nap before the
community arrives.

The T-Bird pulls into the 79th Street Boat Basin,
and Anaïs see's Cleo's yacht, the MV Purrbearer
anchored in the Hudson: it is too large a vessel
to dock in the Boat Basin and so ship's tenders
take cargo and passengers to the ship. The basin
is a hub of activity at this early hour: trucks
are unloading supplies for the community cruise,
and sailors from the Purrbearer are loading them
into tenders. A uniformed tuxie-cat greets Anaïs:
"Put your car in long-term parking, Ma'am?" She
nods in agreement, handing him a few toonas as a
tip, as a second tuxie takes her luggage to the
ship's tender waiting for her. Two sailors,
looking spiffy in their uniforms with "MV
Purrbearer" embroidered on them, greet her. "Meow,
Mme. Lachatte! Welcome back to the MV Purrbearer!"
They take her luggage, fire up the engine, and the
tender pulls into the river and heads to the ship.

The tender pulls up to the side of the yacht, as
it stairs are lowered; Anaïs climbs on board where
she is greeted by Stevenson, Cleo's major-domo.
"Welcome aboard, Mme. Anaïs! It is good to see you
again! I know that you wanted to meet with the
staff supervisors early, so I have gathered them
in the conference room for your meetings. I'll
have one of the stewards take your luggage to your
stateroom so we can get to business immediately."

Stevenson and Anaïs walk below-deck to the
mahogany paneled conference room, where around the
table are all of the yacht's crew supervisors: the
executive chef, head steward, the purser and so
on; Anaïs opens her briefcase, takes out her
laptop and settles into the business of preparing
for the event. Business-like, but cheerful
snatches of meowed conversations can be heard:
"Yes, the breton oysters are here, as well as the
Chesapeake blue-point. Lobsters from Maine are on
ice... Dungeness crabs too.... yes, ping-pong
balls in Ms. Pitoonya's stateroom.... the mirrored
stateroom for Ms. Sunrise, yes, yes... the large
snack-bar for Mr. Sundance... rolls of paper
towels and TP in Meowy's stateroom... a stateroom
with an office and computer for Ms. Trudi... yes,
the Chat Lunatique champagne is on board. Ah, and
the sushi-bar for Hiura-san? Yes, it is here..."
and so on until all of the details have been taken
care of. It is now noon, and Captain LeGrand comes
in as they are finishing up, and invites Anaïs to
lunch with him and the first-mate so they can plan
further details of the cruise.
After lunch, Anaïs, tired from a day of meetings,
goes to her stateroom and admires the view of the
NY skyline; she daydreams and she thinks of the
skyline of Paris and her college years - a skyline
quite different when she was a young girl-cat.
Tired, she draws the curtain, and curls up on a
soft silk cushion to take a nap before the
community arrives. She drifts off to sleep, and in
her reverie, feels a gentle grooming of her head
and a purr just like Tiger's. "I iz so proud of
you going on like dis, picking up and leading a
'venture, mine luff..." She awakens, so startled
that she has to get up and walk around the
stateroom to make certain that she is alone but
yes, the stateroom is empty and the door still
locked. She goes to lie down again, and notices a
large kitty-sized impression in the soft cushion,
right next to hers, and three forget-me-nots that
she knows weren't there before. She smiles, and
falls asleep again, contented.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/11/2011 7:44:11 PM

Da ceremonie beginz... Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 2 May 8th 09 09:29 PM
Da DAnz beginz Granby Cat community 4 February 17th 08 08:21 PM
DA WEDWINK BEGINZ!!!! Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 80 July 7th 05 07:25 AM
Da Roadtrip to da olympiks beginz! Mlle. Anaïs Cat community 99 August 26th 04 03:49 AM