Pleez purr fur myown sisfur Rebecca

Old November 3rd 17, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Pleez purr fur myown sisfur Rebecca

Rebecca iznt dooin too gud an duznt want to eet much. If she iznt better tomorro, Meowmie mite ask da TED to hewp her start on herown way to da Brij. I wud miss herownself furry much, but it mite be herown time to go. Pleez purr fur her, an fur Meowmie, who haz leaky eyez.

Sundance
Old November 3rd 17, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Rebecca iznt dooin too gud an duznt want to eet much. If she iznt
better tomorro, Meowmie mite ask da TED to hewp her start on herown
way to da Brij. I wud miss herownself furry much, but it mite be
herown time to go. Pleez purr fur her, an fur Meowmie, who haz leaky
eyez.

Sundance

Iowna closes her eye, and Cash slumps into doggie pray position besides
Daisy-chan. It may seem a strange purr, but it is heartfelt.

Old November 3rd 17, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

On Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 3:13:33 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Rebecca iznt dooin too gud an duznt want to eet much. If she iznt better tomorro, Meowmie mite ask da TED to hewp her start on herown way to da Brij.. I wud miss herownself furry much, but it mite be herown time to go. Pleez purr fur her, an fur Meowmie, who haz leaky eyez.

Sundance

Pit2nya gasps...gulpz...and starts PpppUUUuuuRRRIIiiiiiiNNNNNNnnnnnnnnGGGggggg.
Rememfurr wen yur Meowmee mixt baby chikkin ur liffer or beef wiff Rebecca's fuuds? Wyll she du dat uhgin?
PpppUUUuuuRRRZZzz furr da rite owtkum, and huggiez fur yu an yur Meowmee az well az mine S.I.L. Bekky.

P2nya
Old November 3rd 17, 02:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Not dis time. Da fud Rebecca haz bin eetin iz alreddy a lot like babee fudz. I steeled sum an itz furry gud. But itz more dan juss not eetin. Rebecca iz also feelin kind uv weak an wobbly when she wokz arown, evin mor dan herown uzual limp.

Sundance
Old November 3rd 17, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

sniff I heered Meowmie on da fone a wile ago. She's takin Rebecca to da TED tomorro. sniff Meowmie iz fingkin of takin myownself along so I kan hewp Rebecca start herown jernee. Hercule iz goin, too, but in inviuzzibul mode.

Sundance the sad
Old November 3rd 17, 02:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 11/2/2017 9:16 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
sniff I heered Meowmie on da fone a wile ago. She's takin Rebecca to da TED tomorro. sniff Meowmie iz fingkin of takin myownself along so I kan hewp Rebecca start herown jernee. Hercule iz goin, too, but in inviuzzibul mode.

Sundance the sad

We is purring for your sisfur.

Lucy lu & Samwise
Old November 3rd 17, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Fangu awl fur da purrz -- dey werked! Last nite Rebecca startid feelin betterer and she ate lotz! Den dis mornin she ate purrty gud, too. But Meowmie taked her to da TED enneeway, and she bandoned Rebecca dere so da TED kud torcher herownself wif sumfing kalled "eye vee flooidz".

Rebecca sez dat kittiez iz welkum to 'port to da TED (in invizzibul mode, of korse!) to witness dis torcher. We kant brake her owt kuz yoo needz opozable thumz to opin da jail doorz. I haz hired a bodee dubble kittee to kum stay heer wif Meowmie wile I go so dat she duznt know I iz gone.

Sundance
Old November 3rd 17, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Not dis time. Da fud Rebecca haz bin eetin iz alreddy a lot like
babee fudz. I steeled sum an itz furry gud. But itz more dan juss not
eetin. Rebecca iz also feelin kind uv weak an wobbly when she wokz
arown, evin mor dan herown uzual limp.

Sundance

Iowna gets into a cataporter and comes over. She guides Rebecca to the
warm spot on the carpet and covers her back and flopps an ear over her
neck. She's not really good at purring but everyone gets the little
sound she makes as her best try.

Old November 3rd 17, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

I defeetid da TED! Dey wuz not abul to get da needulz of torcher into myown veinz. Dey wuz forced to seddle fur just puttin flooidz unner myown skin. I herd Meowmie tawkin wif da TED abowt bringin myownself bak nekst week, tho, so I will hav to purrpare to fite agin.

Rebecca
Old November 4th 17, 03:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

I defeetid da TED! Dey wuz not abul to get da needulz of torcher into
myown veinz. Dey wuz forced to seddle fur just puttin flooidz unner
myown skin. I herd Meowmie tawkin wif da TED abowt bringin myownself
bak nekst week, tho, so I will hav to purrpare to fite agin.

Rebecca

Iowna ports in with an invisibility cloak while Daisy-chan and Cash
keep their 2 foots occupied enough to not notice. They can't seem to
find a doggie double due to the unique tri-color beagle pattern.

"Ohh, Iz had dem eye-vee thingie back when everyting went spinnin onna
mea back inna da summer. I did feel better tho after it!" She settles
in to do her best version of a purr.

Shortly after, Daisy-chan and Cash show up in invisible cloaks,
giggling as they balance a tureen of something enticing. "Sorry Iowna,
Meowmie noticed right away you wuz not dere anna started to panic so
wez had to fess up. She looked really sad den said she had something
she thinks you will likes! It helped Iowna wen she gotted dat
spinnin-disease." says Daisy-chan.

Cash sets the bowl down and gives Rebecca a soft nose boop then says
"Nothin better than blood soup when your blood is tired! Meowmie made
one wif pig blood, bit of cleaned intestine, sum heart, anna bit of
liver. Warmed just right for kittah tastes. Wez under strict orders
to go hunting later fur mousies anna keep them live so she kin make you
a mousie version. Dis she had handy rite now. She used a little nip
in place of the normal 2foot spices".

[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pork_blood_soup]