Tribute to Daisy-chan and Josh

Old November 1st 20, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Tribute to Daisy-chan and Josh

Prince settles Luko with hugs then goes back to the podium. He has 2
more.

"I was just a puppy when Josh, mai 2foot picked me. I was all paws and
fell on mai nose sometimes when I tried to make them all work but he
held me and kept me close to his heart. I remember not being able to
run fast enough to keep up wif him and him patiently making ittty bitty
steps until mai legs got longer. Later I had to slow down fur him but
I didn't mind enymore dan he had. Many years passed.

Dere was a woman wif him but she didn't like me anna she smelled of
someone else. She left.

I stayed wif A Meowmie anna Daisy-chan a few days of the week. Cash
ana Iowna wuz gone anna Daisy-chan missed a doggie. Her Daddy2foot
waznt mine but he waz nice.

One day mai own Josh didn't come though I waited at the door. At first
I wouldn't eat but a meowmie tempted me anna I started to eat then go
back to the door. Friendly 2foots would come by anna take me fur a run.
It wazn't Josh, but if he wuz watching, he'd want to know I wuz keeping
fit fur him.

One day a 2foot came bai. All da 2foots had masks on. I waz wondering
why dey muzzeled demselfs? Den she stuck on on me! I reacted to bark
and stopped. I opened mai mouf anna dat cloth bit let me open it!
Befur I could think more, a meowmie had a harness on maiself and wez
wus inna da car.

She said one word. 'Josh' then drove.

With all the love of my soul, I met Josh one last time.

Thank you Josh, for picking me and making life a dream! Thank you too
for making sure I had a good home.

And Josh, did you know Daisy-chan? I am sure many can speak of her.
She took me in and told me first day I wuz to take tha BIG cusion then
make a warm spot fur her. Here I am, 140 lbs and her all of 14,
bossing me! (with a wry grin), it worked.

I wish I knew all the stories of her, but I know only she was generous
with her heart. She adopted Cash, then Aunti Mabel, then Iowna and
last, me. He sits, then makes the 'until we met again' Paw.

Stepping down, he frees the podium for another.

Daisy-chan takes a nap cshenk Cat community 1 December 1st 18 03:15 AM
Tu Daisy-Chan Snowball Cat community 2 October 9th 17 10:31 PM
Daisy-chan seems a new 2foot Will in New Haven[_2_] Cat community 4 May 26th 16 10:30 PM
Daisy-chan seems a new 2foot cshenk Cat community 0 May 9th 16 10:50 PM
Daisy-chan wanders about cshenk Cat community 17 October 5th 14 02:41 AM