Pics: sunbathing

Old December 12th 10, 05:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Pics: sunbathing

Caliban knows which side his bread is buttered.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...0/IMG_2179.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...0/IMG_2178.jpg

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Old December 12th 10, 06:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 12/12/2010 08:07, hopitus wrote:

What a sweet little kitty belly, so relaxed and trusting. His
Grayness, Snaggly,
never sleeps like that; his belly is very ticklish. Like me, he;s a
side sleeper.

Caliban loves to have his tummy rubbed, as you can see from the messy
state of his tummy fur.

Old December 12th 10, 12:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default sunbathing

Caliban knows which side his bread is buttered. Buttered and toasted!!!

Old December 12th 10, 02:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ug-Dec10/IMG_2...

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ug-Dec10/IMG_2...

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

He is so cute. I want to give him some belly rubs.

Winnie
Old December 12th 10, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

ah ha ha ha ha! This cat is hilarious!

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old December 12th 10, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Marina wrote:
Caliban knows which side his bread is buttered.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...0/IMG_2179.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...0/IMG_2178.jpg

+++

Bast is in her heaven and all is right with the world! MLB
Old December 13th 10, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral[_2_]

On Dec 11, 10:07*pm, hopitus wrote:
On Dec 11, 10:14*pm, Marina wrote:

Caliban knows which side his bread is buttered.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ug-Dec10/IMG_2...

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ug-Dec10/IMG_2...

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

What a sweet little kitty belly, so relaxed and trusting. His
Grayness, Snaggly,
never sleeps like that; his belly is very ticklish. Like me, he;s a
side sleeper.

That little pink nose is priceless! So are the paws and the tummy and
the....
Sigh... and he reminds me of Nina. =o) 'Tis bittersweet.

Dmitri and Francesca have a hot rivalry (literally) going on for the
triangular spot behind my laptop which is warmed by my desk lamp.
It's like a kitty spa--so what if they have to lie half on the desk
and half on the printer? It's WARM back there!

Melissa
Old December 13th 10, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

In ,
Marina typed:
Caliban knows which side his bread is buttered.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...0/IMG_2179.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...0/IMG_2178.jpg

Tummeh!

Yowie

Old December 13th 10, 05:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Marina wrote:
On 12/12/2010 08:07, hopitus wrote:

What a sweet little kitty belly, so relaxed and trusting. His
Grayness, Snaggly,
never sleeps like that; his belly is very ticklish. Like me, he;s a
side sleeper.

Caliban loves to have his tummy rubbed, as you can see from the messy
state of his tummy fur.

Oh, so they're before and after pictures of a smoothed, petty tummy,
and a scritched tummy with scritchy-tracks.
Old December 13th 10, 12:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

"Winnie" wrote in message

On Dec 12, 12:14 am, Marina wrote:
Caliban knows which side his bread is buttered.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ug-Dec10/IMG_2...

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ug-Dec10/IMG_2...

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

He is so cute. I want to give him some belly rubs.

-----

That's what I was thinking. Tempting to scratch the computer screen b/c
he's so cute!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Winnie

Cat pics outsider Cat anecdotes 6 July 8th 08 07:08 PM
A few more cat pics Susan M Cat anecdotes 17 December 16th 06 09:44 PM
Three new pics jmcquown Cat anecdotes 3 September 2nd 05 05:05 AM
Cat pics Mathew Kagis Cat health & behaviour 3 July 22nd 05 09:51 PM
new pics Karen Cat anecdotes 0 February 15th 05 04:09 PM