Abelard to TED for Dental 04/09/09

Old April 9th 09, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_3_]

Default Abelard to TED for Dental 04/09/09

He'll be dropped off at TED's @ 8 AM. If you can spare a few purrs for
an uneventful day, we would appreciate this very much.

Update on the outcome will appear in this thread later on.
Old April 9th 09, 06:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Pat wrote:
He'll be dropped off at TED's @ 8 AM. If you can spare a few purrs for
an uneventful day, we would appreciate this very much.

Update on the outcome will appear in this thread later on.

We are sending purrs, especially Caliban who just had his dental this week.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old April 9th 09, 07:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Pat wrote:

He'll be dropped off at TED's @ 8 AM. If you can spare a few purrs for
an uneventful day, we would appreciate this very much.

I'll be thinking of him and crossing my fingers. That's the best I can
do as a lowly human. But my gang will be purring for the beautiful boy.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old April 9th 09, 08:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs are on the way.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old April 9th 09, 10:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Pat wrote:
He'll be dropped off at TED's @ 8 AM. If you can spare a few purrs for
an uneventful day, we would appreciate this very much.

Update on the outcome will appear in this thread later on.

Purrs on the way.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 9th 09, 12:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris H[_2_]

Purrs for an uneventful and successful TED visit!

Chris, Katie, Hazard and Oreo
(In loving memory of Tripper)

Old April 9th 09, 01:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

Purrs coming for Abelard's dental visit coming from us!
Christine

Old April 9th 09, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Pat" wrote in message
He'll be dropped off at TED's @ 8 AM. If you can spare a few purrs for
an uneventful day, we would appreciate this very much.

Update on the outcome will appear in this thread later on.

Purrs for the boy.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old April 9th 09, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Hope Abelard has a good dental checkup.

Lily & her mama

"Pat" wrote in message
He'll be dropped off at TED's @ 8 AM. If you can spare a few purrs for
an uneventful day, we would appreciate this very much.

Update on the outcome will appear in this thread later on.

--
Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Old April 10th 09, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default UPDATE Abelard to TED for Dental 04/09/09

Pat wrote:

Thanks for all the purrs!

Abelard tolerated the anesthesia well and was not very woozy when I picked
him up. TED says he has an unusual condition where the cat's body reabsorbs
the teeth (he told me the name of the disease but I can't remember it at the
moment) and very few are left - just the fangs and a few others. No incisors
at all....

Well, they're all clean now!

Yay, I'm glad he came through well!

--
Joyce ^..^

Dental care Winnie[_2_] Cat health & behaviour 1 October 30th 08 01:40 AM
Cleo is out of her dental Dan M Cat anecdotes 13 October 1st 08 08:59 AM
Dental Barb Cat health & behaviour 0 May 23rd 06 04:47 PM
Dental cybercat Cat health & behaviour 0 May 23rd 06 03:11 AM
Dental cleaners Mike S. Cat health & behaviour 6 January 23rd 06 04:16 PM