OT - I'm SOBBING

Old April 10th 09, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatEyes

Default OT - I'm SOBBING

I mean snot running down my nose, chest heaving sobbing - at work! My
granddaughter, Brooke, sent me this song through her MySpace page as her
"profile song".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2zyeVRcbs

Is she amazing!!????? Her courage absolutely SHAMES me!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 10th 09, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"CatEyes" wrote in message
I mean snot running down my nose, chest heaving sobbing - at work! My
granddaughter, Brooke, sent me this song through her MySpace page as her
"profile song".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2zyeVRcbs

Is she amazing!!????? Her courage absolutely SHAMES me!

Hugs,

CatNipped

These are the lyrics:

I can almost see it
That dream I'm dreaming but
There's a voice inside my head sayin,
You'll never reach it,
Every step I'm taking,
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking but I
Got to keep trying
Got to keep my head held high

There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes I'm gonna to have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing,
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down but
No I'm not breaking
I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm going to remember most yeah
Just got to keep going
And I,
I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on, cause

There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes I'm gonna to have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb (yeah)

There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes you going to have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb (yeah yeah ea ea)

Keep on moving
Keep climbing
Keep the faith baby
It's all about
It's all about
The climb
Keep the faith
Keep your faith

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 10th 09, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Apr 10, 12:46*pm, "CatEyes" wrote:
I mean snot running down my nose, chest heaving sobbing - at work! *My
granddaughter, Brooke, sent me this song through her MySpace page as her
"profile song".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2zyeVRcbs

Is she amazing!!????? *Her courage absolutely SHAMES me!

Hugs,

She's an inspiration.

--
Will in New Haven

Old April 10th 09, 07:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

CatEyes wrote:
I mean snot running down my nose, chest heaving sobbing - at work! My
granddaughter, Brooke, sent me this song through her MySpace page as
her "profile song".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2zyeVRcbs

Is she amazing!!????? Her courage absolutely SHAMES me!

Hugs,

CatNipped

She's an incredible child.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 10th 09, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"CatEyes" wrote in message
I mean snot running down my nose, chest heaving sobbing - at work! My
granddaughter, Brooke, sent me this song through her MySpace page as her
"profile song".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2zyeVRcbs

Is she amazing!!????? Her courage absolutely SHAMES me!

She's a brave little girl. Keep her laughing .

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old April 11th 09, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sara[_4_]

On Apr 10, 12:46*pm, "CatEyes" wrote:
I mean snot running down my nose, chest heaving sobbing - at work! *My
granddaughter, Brooke, sent me this song through her MySpace page as her
"profile song".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2zyeVRcbs

Is she amazing!!????? *Her courage absolutely SHAMES me!

Hugs,

CatNipped

almost shedding some tears of my own here -- more prayers coming your
way that everything works out for the best for your brave little angel
and the family who loves her so.

Sara
Old April 11th 09, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ScratchMonkey

"CatEyes" wrote in news:749bfdF11va5uU1
@mid.individual.net:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2zyeVRcbs

Is she amazing!!????? Her courage absolutely SHAMES me!

Reminds me of Faith Hill.

For some really outstanding vocal work, look for Charlotte Church. A
sample:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYQ2Z1rMMvM
Old April 11th 09, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ScratchMonkey

Oh, can't mention Charlotte Church without mentioning my other favorite
singer in the genre, Josh Groban.
Old April 12th 09, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ScratchMonkey

OMG, a friend in IRC called my attention to this:

Susan Boyle - Singer - Britains Got Talent 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY
Old April 12th 09, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

On Apr 12, 1:15*pm, ScratchMonkey
wrote:
OMG, a friend in IRC called my attention to this:

Susan Boyle - Singer - Britains Got Talent 2009http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

I never watch these shows- EVER! But it seems to me she has got
talent and isn't that supposed to be what the show is all about? (As
I say I haven;t watched it)
The Sunday papers today mention she fancies Piers Morgan so she may
have talent but sure as Hell hasn't got taste!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs