Kenzie is sick(er) again

Old March 20th 09, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default Kenzie is sick(er) again

purring and praying, Lee
"Gandalf" wrote in message

I've spent 6 hours working on this 10 year old computer; it crashed or
failed to boot up at least 20 times.

The only way I got it to boot up is to use a DOS boot-up disk, and then
start the computer from the DOS prompt. The operating system and boot up
sequence must be badly damaged.

Kenzie is sick(er) again. When I got home, she had thrown up all the
food she ate. And she had eaten very little. Not from eating it too
fast, or too much; all the food was in a paste. No unchewed kibble bits.
I think it had been in her stomach for awhile. Then a little later I
saw her throwing up clear fluid, again. Small pools, 2 of them, of
clear, frothy fluid.

I gave her her liquid antibiotic, and some hairball goo. I hope it stays
down

I'm afraid to give Kenzie her Tapazole dose; since I think that is what
is upsetting her tummy. She refused to eat the sardine treat I gave her

That is NOT a good sign. Two doses of Tapazole, and she's SO sick
again.

She seemed so good last night (Wednesday) when I got home from work. She
was behaving completely normal. She even jumped up in my lap.

Damn, so much for my very expensive vet visit on Wednesday. I'm going to
call TED's office when it opens in the morning, and see what they say.

I just hate seeing my Kenzie so sick. And there's nothing I can do for
her

I am not counting on this computer working tomorrow; I'm lucky I got it
working, at all, tonight.

Purrs appreciated, of course. Thank you

Old March 20th 09, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Gandalf wrote:
Purrs appreciated, of course. Thank you

Lots and lots of healing purrs on the way.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 20th 09, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

Purrs lovingly sent from our home for your sweet Kenzie and for your
frazzled nerves.
((((((Gandalf)))))))
Kyla

"Gandalf"

Old March 21st 09, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Gandalf wrote:
I've spent 6 hours working on this 10 year old computer; it crashed or
failed to boot up at least 20 times.

The only way I got it to boot up is to use a DOS boot-up disk, and then
start the computer from the DOS prompt. The operating system and boot up
sequence must be badly damaged.

Kenzie is sick(er) again. When I got home, she had thrown up all the
food she ate. snip

We will continue to send lots and lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Kenzie is very sick; can she have purrs? Gandalf Cat anecdotes 25 March 21st 09 05:47 PM
A pic of Kenzie Gandalf Cat anecdotes 10 March 9th 09 02:20 PM
Kan Kenzie Hab sum Purrs? [email protected] Cat community 0 March 5th 09 04:05 PM
Pic of Kenzie Gandalf Cat anecdotes 0 February 14th 08 09:33 AM
Another Kenzie pic Gandalf Cat anecdotes 27 June 12th 04 04:16 PM