Annie the mouse RB

Old August 31st 08, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Annie the mouse RB

Cheryl wrote:
"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...

Don't feel too bad, they do have quite short lives.
I used to show mice when I was a teenager, did quite well too ;-) so
I know a little about them.
I was a member of the National Mouse Club!

http://www.nationalmouseclub.co.uk/

Since we're still off topic and talking about mice, I thought I'd
introduce you to my new two. I don't think I'll put them in with
Madison, at least not for a while. She's still very itchy and we
will need another trip to the vet. I sprayed her with a tiny spray
of antiseptic so I hope she will be comfortable until I can get her
in again.
Here are my new two:
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/22235...37512561tMhieS

One is related to a hairless but is called a "fuzzy". The other is
semi-longhaired and called a "splotched". I never knew mice could be
so exotic. These two are just under a year old and retired breeding
females. They are VERY active. I don't think either of them have
been on a running wheel before but the fuzzy figured it out fairly
fast. The splotched one hasn't gotten past giving up when it starts
to move when she tries to climb on it.

They are lovely. They may not live more than a couple of years though so
don't expect it.
I love mice. How could anyone not?

Tweed

Old August 31st 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
moonglow minnow

Christina Websell wrote:
Cheryl wrote:

[...]

I'd like to second Tweed's sentiment here. I'd have to say the only real
downside to mice and many other 'pocket pets' is their short lives. We
don't love them any less for it, though.

Maeve ^..^
--
http://moonglowminnow.wordpress.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/

Cat or mouse? Yowie Cat anecdotes 8 April 19th 08 01:53 PM
my new mouse pad Pat Cat anecdotes 7 June 24th 06 03:51 PM
Mouse Adrian A Cat anecdotes 3 April 24th 06 07:25 PM
Mouse Bev Cat anecdotes 43 September 30th 04 05:32 AM
Mouse Bev Cat anecdotes 6 April 16th 04 07:57 PM