Best food for male kitty

Old March 23rd 09, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

Default Best food for male kitty

"Jofirey"

"Christina Websell"

I do not believe that dry food given to cats or dogs is a good idea. It
may contain all they need, I do not deny that, but if they were wild
they'd be eating wild food which is wet.
Dry food often contains so much protein that it's bad for the kidneys.
KFC has lived so long, I believe, because dry food has never touched her
lips. Yes, she now has kidney failure, but it's not because of her diet.
It's because she's 25 years old. Something will have to cause her demise
unless she's up for the oldest cat in the world/.

She was missing when I came home. She climbed up on the wire again to
get herself some sunshine. If you asked me if she could do it, I'd have
to say no.
I underestimate her.

Tweed

Made me smile and brought tears to my eyes at the same time. Good for you
KFC. Jake and Molly purr all the time for you to find warm patches of sun
and the wherewithal to enjoy them.
Jo

KFC is 25 years old? Bless her heart. Do you have any pictures of her?
I've been here a year and haven't seen on RPCA of her.
Our four are indoor kitties and soak up any sun we can get...
we live in Seattle, home of 'liquid sunshine'.
Awwww, what a sweetheart.
Kyla