Nanki Poo is back at the Vet

Old March 19th 09, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
David Stevenson

Default Nanki Poo is back at the Vet

I am afraid he is NOT PLEASED again. A small dog in the waiting room
stopped jumping around and cowered when this unearthly Siamese howl
started up.

Actually, his digestion is better, it is just not that good. More
meds I fear.

Liz went for a walk down the road last night. Curious, i thought.
Well, she intended to take NP for a walk, but he lost interest in the
front drive. But later I took him for a twelve minute walk.

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.org/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome

Old March 19th 09, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"David Stevenson" wrote in message

I am afraid he is NOT PLEASED again. A small dog in the waiting room
stopped jumping around and cowered when this unearthly Siamese howl
started up.

Actually, his digestion is better, it is just not that good. More meds
I fear.

Liz went for a walk down the road last night. Curious, i thought. Well,
she intended to take NP for a walk, but he lost interest in the front
drive. But later I took him for a twelve minute walk.

Large Dante-Economy-Sized purrs on the way for the mighty meezer.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old March 19th 09, 05:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat[_2_]

"David Stevenson" wrote in message

I am afraid he is NOT PLEASED again. A small dog in the waiting room
stopped jumping around and cowered when this unearthly Siamese howl
started up.

Whilst I am hoping that Nanki Poo's ailment is swiftly resolved and don't
wish to make light of that, there is something about the above that is
allowing me to chortle.. the mental image of the 'Feline Look of Death' with
accompanying howls aimed at a small d*g and putting it in its place

Old March 19th 09, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

David Stevenson wrote:
I am afraid he is NOT PLEASED again. A small dog in the waiting
room stopped jumping around and cowered when this unearthly Siamese
howl started up.

Actually, his digestion is better, it is just not that good. More
meds I fear.

Liz went for a walk down the road last night. Curious, i thought.
Well, she intended to take NP for a walk, but he lost interest in the
front drive. But later I took him for a twelve minute walk.

Purrs for Nanki Poo.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old March 19th 09, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs for your Nanki Poo, and for you and Liz.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old March 19th 09, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

Purrs from across the pond for Nanki-Poo to get better SOON.
Love
Kyla and Mosey

"David Stevenson"

Old March 20th 09, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucys Mom[_2_]

David Stevenson wrote:

I am afraid he is NOT PLEASED again. A small dog in the waiting room
stopped jumping around and cowered when this unearthly Siamese howl
started up.

Actually, his digestion is better, it is just not that good. More
meds I fear.

Liz went for a walk down the road last night. Curious, i thought.
Well, she intended to take NP for a walk, but he lost interest in the
front drive. But later I took him for a twelve minute walk.

Purrs heading your way for all concerned....

That "unearthly Siamese howl" is something, isn't it.

--Eric, Kim and the New Chigger Ranch Crew
Old March 20th 09, 08:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

On Mar 19, 6:08*pm, Lucys Mom wrote:
David Stevenson wrote:

* I am afraid he is NOT PLEASED again. *A small dog in the waiting room
stopped jumping around and cowered when this unearthly Siamese howl
started up.

* Actually, his digestion is better, it is just not that good. *More
meds I fear.

* Liz went for a walk down the road last night. *Curious, i thought..
Well, she intended to take NP for a walk, but he lost interest in the
front drive. *But later I took him for a twelve minute walk.

Purrs heading your way for all concerned....

That "unearthly Siamese howl" is something, isn't it.

--Eric, Kim and the New Chigger Ranch Crew

Yeah I don't know what it is about Siamese, but their yowl is quite
attention getting.

I once had to give a siamese a bath. My ears were not the same for
the rest of the day.

That yowl just raises the hair on the back of your neck. And an ANGRY
siamese? That screech will shatter your spine if you're not
careful.

I had a siamese that I had to get out of its cage and transfer to its
carrier. This cat was mad at anything that moved. It was the kind of
cat that I would have to wave my left hand out of reach to distract it
while i slipped the food dish in with my right hand.

So this cat was holed up in a cardboard box as its hidey hole, and
wouldn't let me near him. So I tossed a towel over the opening and
while he shrieked I upended the box. I quickly carried the box to
carrier, tilted it and removed the towel and he scurried in. Then it
was fun trying to close the door to the carrier without losing a
finger.

Sheesh

Kristi
Old March 20th 09, 01:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

I'm sorry, David, purrs for Nanki Poo's digestion to improve and settle
down. I missed the post where you talked about what's going on with him.
purrs,
Christine