Several Days Old Story about a Tiger

Old February 15th 19, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Several Days Old Story about a Tiger

A tiger was found in the garage of an abandoned house in Houston, Texas,
a few days ago. The person who discovered the tiger had snuck into the
garage to smoke marijuana. They called the police. There is a
recording of an emergency call from someone admitting they he/she went
there to smoke weed but there's a TIGER in the garage. In a cage.

The authorities actually asked the caller if they were sure they weren't
high or hallucinating. No, seriously. There's a tiger in a cage in the
garage. And sure enough... emergency responders found a tiger.

It's a good thing they didn't write this off as a prank call!

The tiger was taken to a wild animal sanctuary. There was evidence it
had been fed (empty bags of raw beef were found) but there was no water
bowl. She was thirsty! They tranqulized her to make the trip to the
sanctuary easier.

Here's a bit about the tiger feeling grass under its paws, maybe for the
first time:

https://www.myhighplains.com/news/vi...ary/1781252651

A happy ending to a horrific story. I don't want to think about why the
tiger had been stashed in an abandoned house. Smuggled in for stupid
(illegal) big game hunts? Or maybe some rich idiot thought it would be
a good idea to have a pet tiger. Whatever the reason, the tiger was
rescued and now has a good, permanent home.

Jill
Old March 7th 19, 02:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bill Stock[_2_]

On Friday, February 15, 2019 at 10:12:33 AM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
[...]

That's a big Kitty. I've always wanted a Tiger to scare the sh*t out of the neighbours. LOL. But it would probably eat me. I know Smokey thinks about it.