More Cold Weather "Zoomies"

Old October 26th 07, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Default More Cold Weather "Zoomies"

It's very chilly so Persia's also gotten an attack of the zoomies. She's
not only racing around, she's decided the strings that hold up my pajama
bottoms are great fun to attack. She tackled and knocked over and sideways
the red cube I got for her; she was on a toy mousie hunt

She's also talking a heck of a lot. Wish I knew what she was saying. Well,
I know one thing she's saying: "Don't tuck those strings into your pj
bottoms, they're a lot of fun to play with!"

Jill

Old October 26th 07, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
SantaSteeler

isit not great when the cooler weather comes in and they get frisky? And
also when they tuck in under the blankets, saying keep us warm!

Old October 26th 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"SantaSteeler" wrote in message
.. .
isit not great when the cooler weather comes in and they get frisky? And
also when they tuck in under the blankets, saying keep us warm!

What I like best is Molly comes inside without a struggle. Tonight she came
in as soon as she was called, even with a full moon out. When she won't
come inside, we leave the garage door up enough she can get in there, but I
don't like to do that. In the summer, I think most every house on the
street has their garage open enough so their wandering cats can get in.

Jo

Old October 26th 07, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

jofirey wrote:

In the summer, I think most every house on the
street has their garage open enough so their wandering cats can get in.

How cute - sounds like my kind of neighborhood!

Joyce
Old October 26th 07, 01:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
It's very chilly so Persia's also gotten an attack of the zoomies. She's
not only racing around, she's decided the strings that hold up my pajama
bottoms are great fun to attack. She tackled and knocked over and
sideways
the red cube I got for her; she was on a toy mousie hunt

She's also talking a heck of a lot. Wish I knew what she was saying.
Well,
I know one thing she's saying: "Don't tuck those strings into your pj
bottoms, they're a lot of fun to play with!"

Persia is getting exercised!

You'd better not have anything hanging out in this house, because Dante will
get you. I have a pair of pants with drawstrings sticking out all over the
place-- around the waist, on the pockets, around the ankles, etc. It sounds
dopey, but they're really quite pretty. And they're a Dante magnet.

At his diginified age, Stinky is lazier-- or just more efficient. He
just lies around in one of his favorite places, but if I walk by he just
sticks out his paws and GRABS.