to the party

Old November 4th 09, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default to the party

On Nov 4, 10:44*am, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Wed, 4 Nov 2009 06:36:30 -0800 (PST), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

In the background, Surnise is singing "The
cat frum Ipanimeow" in the original Porugese, accompanied by an
invisible Brazilian jazz combo

[Turns to Tiger] Hey, shez a gudgud singer. Kwite
a diva, don't yoo fink?

The Diva takes a break and sits at a quiet table with a small dish of
salmon-fishy and a nice little glass of nip-champagne
She looks up expectantly
Nothing happens
She meows
a crowd of total strangers, da Bear an widdle SaMANfa, mob her for
autographs
Effurybudy tak yoor turn, I will be happee to sine four all ub yoo.

--
Will in New Haven

Old November 4th 09, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yez her sure iz, anna singz wunnerful... qweetli so az to not offind, butted
i lofez yourown voize betterer, Tiger

--
Have a wonderful day

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Wed, 4 Nov 2009 06:36:30 -0800 (PST), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

In the background, Surnise is singing "The
cat frum Ipanimeow" in the original Porugese, accompanied by an
invisible Brazilian jazz combo

[Turns to Tiger] Hey, shez a gudgud singer. Kwite
a diva, don't yoo fink?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/4/2009 10:43:44 AM

Old November 4th 09, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

how kule iz it dat allaowrz furndz iz here. stormmee

--
Have a wonderful day

"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
Two kitties with long tails, dressed up as monkeys, jump out of the
teleporter. We're here! We're here!

Rosco & Stormmee

On Nov 1, 4:27 am, "Stormmmee" wrote:
a porter twinkles onna porch offa howze in new hafin... a rather unkempt
kittee stepz owt anna ringz da bell...

when da door opinz MH sayz... i iz herta pik up missee... iz hersef readi?

MH haz hiz pawz full wif pakagez... i bringed sum flowerz fur maggie may
ann
sum hoomin baby fudz fur sunrise...

anna fur missee i bringe diz net ta go wif yourown halloweenie kusume... i
figure ifin we iz gowin aza men eatin kitteez we each neesa net ta kech
demsefz wif.

MH

--
Have a great day

Old November 4th 09, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

In the background, Surnise is singing "The
cat frum Ipanimeow" in the original Porugese, accompanied by an
invisible Brazilian jazz combo

[Turns to Tiger] Hey, shez a gudgud singer. Kwite
a diva, don't yoo fink?

The Diva takes a break and sits at a quiet table with a small dish of
salmon-fishy and a nice little glass of nip-champagne
She looks up expectantly
Nothing happens
She meows
a crowd of total strangers, da Bear an widdle SaMANfa, mob her for
autographs
Effurybudy tak yoor turn, I will be happee to sine four all ub yoo.

Iz uh gud fing widdle SaMANfa gotted off myownself. Gnow I gots doggie spit
on me. Dat liddle doggie iz sew kyoot. I wuz a viktum uff da zoomiez.
Wunner iff da Diva will sine uh paper for usses.
Geez, Mosey toweling off. {waffing]

Old November 4th 09, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Yup, sez Mosey, et izz grrrreat. Hihi Rosco & Stormmee, c'mon in, hab sum
nip n fudz n joyne en da fuhn. Mosey

Old November 5th 09, 06:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hi der mozey, duz you likez owrz leemurz owtfitz, Stormmee

--
Have a wonderful day

Old November 6th 09, 06:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Hihi, I wuv yer leemurz owtfitz, dey are way cool, rite, Kits?
Bob Qat n Mimzy, the mini biker Kits nod in awe at the tales.

:

Old November 6th 09, 10:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

well itsa natural beclawz bof us uses haz such awesume long tailz, Stormmee

--
Have a wonderful day

Old November 10th 09, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Chester! I found da pardy. Herez a plate of shrimpees. We can eet an
danse an smurgle.

Lucy

Old November 10th 09, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Chester! I found da pardy. Herez a plate of shrimpees. We can eet an danse
an smurgle.

Lucy

Hey, gwad yoo faownd usses, c'mon in n hab sum nip wine, n dere iz a speshul
smurgle area wiff nise sawft rugs. Diz partee will go on till 2012 iffen
awl da preedickshuns come troo...hee hee hee...wheeeeeeee
Mosey
Nipped owt biker kitty

The Kissamouse Party Tabitha Fluffytail Cat community 139 December 29th 08 12:50 AM
A party? Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 4 September 19th 07 10:14 PM
Party Cat???? Sheelagh >o Cat anecdotes 5 September 3rd 07 11:55 PM
Party [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 July 13th 05 10:26 PM