Spotty tummy! Spotty tummy!

Old August 22nd 05, 12:20 AM
moonglow minnow

Default Spotty tummy! Spotty tummy!

Firat off, major purrs to all those that need them. I don't have time to
respond individually, but I do my best to keep up on reading what's going
on.

Anyway... before I get absolutely insanely busy with classes, I must post
about the newest addition to the household... who is currently watching me
type and testing out things to chew on. Including my hand. Owowowowow!

New kitten! She's a little (2 lbs. This figure surprised the vet tech, who
thought she'd be lighter) stripey grey thing with the spottiest tummy I've
ever seen. When we got her, we thought she'd be the quiet one, because she
had this little silent meow... She's proven us wrong on that point. She
absolutely loves to announce that she just went #2 and needs to have her
littlerbox cleaned NOW please, or that she needs attention and why are the
hoomans all the way over *there* when she's *here*.

And now, for once, she's napping on the scanner and not busy earning the
name Mayhem. This will inevedably change very soon.

Photos! http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cloudy...=/cb0d&.src=ph

Maeve ^..^
--
Throw out the baby with the bathwater to contact me.
http://volatiledreams.deep-ice.com
Old August 22nd 05, 12:56 AM
Irulan

aw, what a cutey
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
.4...

Old August 22nd 05, 01:20 AM
Kreisleriana

On 21 Aug 2005 23:20:55 GMT, moonglow minnow
yodeled:

[...]

Ah Gawd, that cracks me up. The ones who say "HEY LOOK I JUST POOED!"
It's only when cats do that, though, that I think it's funny.

And now, for once, she's napping on the scanner and not busy earning the
name Mayhem. This will inevedably change very soon.

Photos! http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cloudy...=/cb0d&.src=ph

Maeve ^..^

OMG. That's it, I need a kitten.

Theresa
Old August 22nd 05, 01:44 AM
Victor Martinez

moonglow minnow wrote:
Photos! http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cloudy...=/cb0d&.src=ph

Hehe... so typical of kitten pictures, you end up with only a tail or a
head, they're squiggly little suckers!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 22nd 05, 01:50 AM
Laurie

moonglow minnow wrote:

Photos! http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cloudy...=/cb0d&.src=ph

Maeve ^..^
--

OOH, very pretty!

Old August 22nd 05, 05:30 AM
Marina

moonglow minnow wrote:

And now, for once, she's napping on the scanner and not busy earning the
name Mayhem. This will inevedably change very soon.

Welcome to Mayhem from my place, especially from my very own little
spotty-tummy tabby kitten, Caliban.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old August 22nd 05, 10:09 AM
Exocat

"moonglow minnow" wrote
New kitten!
And now, for once, she's napping on the scanner and not busy earning
the
name Mayhem. This will inevedably change very soon.
Photos!
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cloudy...=/cb0d&.src=ph

Welcome to spotty-tummied Mayhem the Second (Mischief has one too) from
stripey-tummied Claudius, Emperor of Home. If you missed them, pics of
my
tummy are at
http://community.webshots.com/album/410336533Sakrmy
(last 2 photos in particular)

Have a wonderful life enchanting & enslaving your hoomins: I've been
doing that to mine for nearly a month and it's great!

Purrs
Claudius
(the self-important part of Gordon & the FF)

Old August 22nd 05, 04:34 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 10:09:11 +0100, "Exocat"
yodeled:

"moonglow minnow" wrote
New kitten!
And now, for once, she's napping on the scanner and not busy earning
the
name Mayhem. This will inevedably change very soon.
Photos!
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cloudy...=/cb0d&.src=ph

Welcome to spotty-tummied Mayhem the Second (Mischief has one too) from
stripey-tummied Claudius, Emperor of Home. If you missed them, pics of
my
tummy are at
http://community.webshots.com/album/410336533Sakrmy
(last 2 photos in particular)

Ooooh, so stretchy!!

Theresa
Old August 23rd 05, 01:23 PM
Jane

Very cute. I hope you realize that once again, waves of kitten-madness
will sweep through this newsgroup, and it's All Your Fault.
lol

I'll start. I WANT A KITTEN!!

Jane
- owned and operated by the extremely jealous Princess Rita

Old August 23rd 05, 02:29 PM
moonglow minnow

Jane howled at the moon, then scrawled thusly upon the aether:

Very cute. I hope you realize that once again, waves of
kitten-madness will sweep through this newsgroup, and it's All Your
Fault. lol

I'll start. I WANT A KITTEN!!

Should I start uploading photos of all the mayhem and havoc she's been
wreaking, like lots of cute little scratches all over meowmie and momdad's
arms and legs? Or would that just make it worse?

Maeve ^..^