JPGs & WMVs

Old July 31st 06, 06:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

Default JPGs & WMVs

Well I did it - successful video capture in low light! Also got a few
..jpgs - all can be seen at:

http://www.dropshots.com/abelardandfriends

Old July 31st 06, 06:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"Pat" wrote in message
.. .
Well I did it - successful video capture in low light! Also got a few
.jpgs - all can be seen at:

http://www.dropshots.com/abelardandfriends

Jake and Molly wonder if Beatrice would like to come visit. She is quite
the enthusiastic groomer isn't she? Molly grooms Jake some, but Beatrice
seems to include a massage. And poor Molly has to groom herself. Its
really hard to know if you are getting the backs of the ears properly.

They all look so nice and lively. I envy you the talkers.

Jo

Old July 31st 06, 07:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Pat wrote:
Well I did it - successful video capture in low light! Also got a few
..jpgs - all can be seen at:

Wow, Beatrice is a very thorough groomer, isn't she? Does she leave
Abelard all soggy? When Caliban washes Miranda, she comes out of it all
wet and with her fur sticking up in odd places. P

Old July 31st 06, 07:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"Marina" wrote

Wow, Beatrice is a very thorough groomer, isn't she?

Poor Abelard gets this kind of bath from not just Beatrice (several times a
day) but also Eli, Lily, Baby Eyes, Billy and even occasionally Tommy. He's
the cleanest cat in the house!

Does she leave
Abelard all soggy?

No one leaves him soggy, just a little damp around the edges.

When Caliban washes Miranda, she comes out of it all wet and with her fur
sticking up in odd places.

The only cat I've seen soggy here is Baby Eyes - and that's from washing
herself!

Old July 31st 06, 01:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Pat wrote:

Well I did it - successful video capture in low light! Also got a few
.jpgs - all can be seen at:

http://www.dropshots.com/abelardandfriends

Great videos! Loved the little mews and poor Abelard getting washed and
nibbled on :-))

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old July 31st 06, 04:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Wheels

Pat wrote:
Well I did it - successful video capture in low light! Also got a few
.jpgs - all can be seen at:

http://www.dropshots.com/abelardandfriends

Wow, what a beautiful bunch you have there. Abelard looks such a character.
Old July 31st 06, 04:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Very nice. Who was the grouchy gray baby on the first tier of the cat tree?

Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
.. .

Old July 31st 06, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel

These are great, Pat!
Christine
.. .

Old July 31st 06, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 00:11:12 -0500, Pat wrote:

Well I did it - successful video capture in low light! Also got a few
.jpgs - all can be seen at:

http://www.dropshots.com/abelardandfriend

That is an unique presentation. Pretty animals. Does the tan cat have an
eye problem? MLB
Old July 31st 06, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"mlbriggs" wrote

That is an unique presentation. Pretty animals. Does the tan cat have an
eye problem? MLB

Abelard is blind in the right eye.