Ping Sherry

Old July 29th 08, 11:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Default Ping Sherry

To answer some questions: Yes, Webtv keeps long (read 300) posts at the
top every time a post is added. I was frustrated by this and took it
out on Kyla. I apologize to her for this. Webtv has other advantages
and I much prefer it over my computer.
Tiger is doing just fine now BUT he still smells awful. I will probably
have to take him to TED to have the offending hair shaved off.
I hope this started a new thread!

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old July 29th 08, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Jul 29, 5:51*am, (---MIKE---) wrote:
To answer some questions: *Yes, Webtv keeps long (read 300) posts at the
top every time a post is added. *I was frustrated by this and took it
out on Kyla. *I apologize to her for this. *Webtv has other advantages
and I much prefer it over my computer.
Tiger is doing just fine now BUT he still smells awful. *I will probably
have to take him to TED to have the offending hair shaved off. *
I hope this started a new thread!

* * * * * * * * * ---MIKE---In the White Mountains of New Hampshire

* (44° 15' *N - Elevation 1580')

Glad he's better. My daughter's Maine Coon is also prone to icky fur
when he's had a bout with diarrhea, and gets shaved. She sings him
that song back from
an old "Friends" episode, "Smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they
feeding you?"

Sherry
Old July 29th 08, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

I got the carrier out and put it in the living room. Tiger has been
spending a lot of time cleaning his nether region so I'm hoping a vet
trip is not needed. I suspect he knows the carrier is for him if he
doesn't get cleaned up!

Ping Sherry Granby Cat anecdotes 0 May 24th 08 08:21 PM
Ping Sherry Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 0 March 20th 08 12:10 PM
Ping: Sherry MaryL Cat anecdotes 0 September 22nd 06 11:15 PM
Ping Sherry Marina Cat anecdotes 5 January 26th 06 12:37 AM
Ping Sherry CatNipped Cat health & behaviour 1 July 25th 05 06:27 AM