Is the ACLU completely retarded?

Old September 24th 06, 08:36 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,soc.culture.jewish,alt.gossip.royalty
LC

Default Is the ACLU completely retarded?

How can the ACLU waste it's time and energy defending the likes of the trash
currently stored at Guantanamo Bay? The ACLU should be interested in
American liberties, not our enemies problems.

Old September 24th 06, 08:58 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,soc.culture.jewish,alt.gossip.royalty
Newk Indofman

"LC" wrote in message
How can the ACLU waste it's time and energy defending the likes of the
trash
currently stored at Guantanamo Bay? The ACLU should be interested in
American liberties, not our enemies problems.

The ACLU appears to be interested in representing the great majority of
Americans who prefer their country be known for... ah yes! "freedom and
liberty" (the American government's own rallying cry) rather than corrupt,
fascist torture methods.

Why are you wasting your time and energy posting your message to forums on
cats, homosexuality, gossip and Jewish culture?

Old September 24th 06, 09:12 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,soc.culture.jewish,alt.gossip.royalty
LC

Default Is [email protected] completely retarded?

The always immoral and always indecent loon "J Young"
, forging "LC" again, wrote in message

How can the ACLU waste it's time and energy defending the likes of the
trash currently stored at Guantanamo Bay? The ACLU should be interested in
American liberties, not our enemies problems.

Ah yes, the ACLU.
One of "J Young's" (and his multiple sockpuppets) favorite rants.

At last count, had 122 posts on the subject.
Obsess much, "J?

And what's with the forgeries?:

From: "LC"
Newsgroups:
alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.pets.cats.health+be hav,soc.culture.jewish,alt.gossip.royalty
Subject: Is the ACLU completely retarded?
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 15:36:18 -0400
From: "J Young"
Newsgroups:
alt.abortion,alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexualit y,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.feminism
Subject: Ex-homosexual threatened with death
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 22:15:32 -0400

You must *really* have a crush on me, "J".
And here I thought you were a committed homophobe.

LC~ Pity for "J" I'm straight.

"It's been clear from the begining that you (J Young) are a stupid,
insulting troll who uses sock puppets, forges, and lies.
From: Enkidu the Atheist

Old September 24th 06, 09:17 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,soc.culture.jewish,alt.gossip.royalty
LC

"Newk Indofman" wrote in message

Why are you wasting your time and energy posting your message to forums on
cats, homosexuality, gossip and Jewish culture?

Well, Newk, that's because those are the 'froups where the forging OP "J
Young" does the majority of his trolling, both as
"J" and as "IBen Getiner" .

Apparently, I've upset him enough he's been reduced to obvious forgeries.

Pity.

Old September 24th 06, 11:42 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,soc.culture.jewish,alt.gossip.royalty
[email protected]

Newk Indofman wrote:
"LC" wrote in message
How can the ACLU waste it's time and energy defending the likes of the
trash
currently stored at Guantanamo Bay? The ACLU should be interested in
American liberties, not our enemies problems.

The ACLU appears to be interested in representing the great majority of
Americans who prefer their country be known for... ah yes! "freedom and
liberty" (the American government's own rallying cry) rather than corrupt,
fascist torture methods.

Why are you wasting your time and energy posting your message to forums on
cats, homosexuality, gossip and Jewish culture?

"LC" is a known troll who does these sort of things. Just killfile her
like most everyone else does.

Old September 25th 06, 12:03 AM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,soc.culture.jewish,alt.gossip.royalty
LC

The always immoral and always indecent loon "J Young"
, posting as wrote in
message oups.com...

Newk Indofman wrote:
"LC" wrote in message
How can the ACLU waste it's time and energy defending the likes of the
trash currently stored at Guantanamo Bay? The ACLU should be interested
in American liberties, not our enemies problems.

The ACLU appears to be interested in representing the great majority of
Americans who prefer their country be known for... ah yes! "freedom and
liberty" (the American government's own rallying cry) rather than
corrupt, fascist torture methods.

Why are you wasting your time and energy posting your message to forums
on cats, homosexuality, gossip and Jewish culture?

"LC" is a known troll who does these sort of things.

Two of your sockpuppets in the same thread?
MPD acting up again?

Been a while since you trotted out "simon", schizo-boy:

"Everyday a different computer, everyday a different Id (those may have
to be repeated after I run out of names and numbers with my free
accounts with hotmail and yahoo and volcanomail and msn ect...) which
will render a killfile absolutely useless."
From: "simon sez" aka "J Young", "IBen", et al.

Bring in "J Young" and go for the record.

Just killfile her like most everyone else does.

Oh, those NNTP's:

Newsgroups:
alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.pets.cats.health+be hav,soc.culture.jewish,alt.gossip.royalty
Date: 24 Sep 2006 15:42:50 -0700

From: "IBen Getiner"
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: My cats are clawing me out of house and home!
Date: 5 May 2005 22:58:13 -0700

From: "J Young"

Grow up, loon.

Old September 25th 06, 12:48 AM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,soc.culture.jewish,alt.gossip.royalty
[email protected]

LC wrote:
How can the ACLU waste it's time and energy defending the likes of the trash
currently stored at Guantanamo Bay? The ACLU should be interested in
American liberties, not our enemies problems.

But vat happens when the chickens come home to roost??????

Old September 25th 06, 02:21 AM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,soc.culture.jewish,alt.gossip.royalty
Whip

The ACLU is a nest of cryptocommunists and are just doing their dirty jobs
of trying to destroy America.

Old September 25th 06, 03:13 AM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,soc.culture.jewish,alt.gossip.royalty
[email protected]

Newk Indofman wrote:
"LC" wrote in message
How can the ACLU waste it's time and energy defending the likes of the
trash
currently stored at Guantanamo Bay? The ACLU should be interested in
American liberties, not our enemies problems.

The ACLU appears to be interested in representing the great majority of
Americans who prefer their country be known for... ah yes! "freedom and
liberty" (the American government's own rallying cry) rather than corrupt,
fascist torture methods.

Actually, the ACLU doesn't give a rat's ass about representing anyone.
Thier charter is simple, they defend the Bill of Rights. They seem to
be under the misguided assumption that these rights extend to everyone,
everywhere.

MM

Old September 25th 06, 04:05 AM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,soc.culture.jewish,alt.gossip.royalty,wa.general
Charlie Wilkes

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 15:36:18 -0400, "LC" wrote:

How can the ACLU waste it's time and energy defending the likes of the trash
currently stored at Guantanamo Bay? The ACLU should be interested in
American liberties, not our enemies problems.

Are you speaking of the American Civil Liberties Union or the
Australian Cat Lovers Union?

The American Civil Liberties Union is for do-gooders who want to
police the gov't.

The Australian Cat Lovers Union is for do-gooders who want to end the
Australian custom of fornicating with animals, including housecats.
This is a popular group activity for Australian men in cities like
Perth. They do it in front of everyone. It's disgusting. Thankfully
the ACLU is trying to do something about it, handing out free steel
claw extenders to cats and their owners.

Charlie