patch of fur missing

Old October 19th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
meeee

Default patch of brain missing

"naked on the phone" wrote in message
oups.com...

meeee wrote:

Yep that's right. Some of us have had to save up to neuter our
darlings....not just pull $120 out of our wallet.

savings? that's a good concept

It'll come, but I got her under wraps for now

it hasn't happened too often, maybe once a month?
they're smart, they look for you to get busy..
they lurk and you let your guard down

then its BAM nothing but cat ass

Uh huh!! That's the most important thing; pee and pooh inspection!! I
notice
straight away; dried food makes everyone unhappy, but wet they're all
happy
shiny little cats!

i agree... it's not like you ever see a lion chase down a dry crunchy
gazelle

except I have bought several bags of science diet for my last batch of
cats
(just kidding.. it's not like gold fish.. Im really just playing, i
went through 3 bathces of gold fish before I gave up)

my last cat a male, he went through many bags of science diet....
he luuuuved it! he wouldn't eat the canned food

one day! i stopped at the store, I bought a can of vienna sausages for
me and some crackers... and two cans of cat food.. I got to thinking
about the price.. i ate the cat food and gave the sausages to the cats

Lol just about!! I buy pet mince for mine; they're nuts for it. See if you
can find a local chicken butcher who will mince up chicken remainders for
you...it's great for them, as they get some guts and cartilage and bone meal
etc in it, so it's as close as I can get to their natural diet. Someone
recommended frozen mice as in snake food, but I think Id find too many
leftovers lying around....hmmm

Old October 19th 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
meeee

Default patch of fur missing

"cybercat" wrote in message

"naked on the phone" wrote
I habitually look down and around coming and going
it's a habit now, I always think about her coming and going
(because I know she's an oppurtunist)

coming in, I crack the door and look in all directions
sometimes I try to sneak in (or out)

I feel your pain. :

Once I lived in a place where, every time I opened
the door I had one cat trying to get out and one trying
to get in.

I lived on a busy street. (I always live on busy streets.)

I still dream about cats getting out.

Searching the street for a little grey body.

It never actually happened, except the one time
my cat leaned too hard against a screen and fell, with
the screen, out the window. (It was a first floor.)

She was so stunned that by the time I got out there
to get her she had not moved! (She was not hurt.)

The only times I searched the streets were when she
was hiding and I was convinced she had gotten out.

Gracie did this last August when we had company.

I just knew one of those goony teenaged boys let
her out.

After I made a fool of myself she emerged, looking
innocent.

Little bitch.

So, are you going to tell me how I can keep my cat inside? Or are you just
going to criticize and not offer any help? And then you wonder why I get
cranky.

Old October 19th 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
naked on the phone

Matthew wrote:
"cybercat" wrote in message

What is a roof cat?

Take it you are not a city girl

lol

Old October 19th 06, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
naked on the phone

cybercat wrote:

If you "cannot" it means you don't care enough to or you are an idiot.

Period.

And Barry knows that, too.

what is it that I know

that you for one was negligent in telling your company not to let the
cat out

what difference does it make how the cat gets out
out is out black mouth hillbilly

Old October 19th 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cybercat

"naked on the phone" wrote

what difference does it make how the cat gets out
out is out black mouth hillbilly

I am not going to fight with you, Barry.

If you say it is beyond your powers to keep your
cat inside where she is safe, who am I to argue with you?

Old October 19th 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
naked on the phone

meeee wrote:

So, are you going to tell me how I can keep my cat inside? Or are you just
going to criticize and not offer any help? And then you wonder why I get
cranky.

meeee, don't pay her no mind
she does this "periodically"

she could be standing at the bottom of a damn and see a tiny sprig of
water coming through.. she'd go get an ax.. and chop at the tiny hole
and curse and rage and babble the whole time she's stiiiiroking

omg! my cat is hacking up a chicken bone

maybe I shouldn't give them my fried chicken scraps

Old October 19th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
meeee

"naked on the phone" wrote in message
ps.com...

meeee wrote:

So, are you going to tell me how I can keep my cat inside? Or are you
just
going to criticize and not offer any help? And then you wonder why I get
cranky.

meeee, don't pay her no mind
she does this "periodically"

she could be standing at the bottom of a damn and see a tiny sprig of
water coming through.. she'd go get an ax.. and chop at the tiny hole
and curse and rage and babble the whole time she's stiiiiroking

LMAO.....I just dislike people who live on the other side of the world, in a
totally different environment, who have no idea how I live and don't know
*anything* about me or my cats coming along, judging on the spur of the
moment, and going all righteous indignation on me. Bezides, I needed a good
rant.

omg! my cat is hacking up a chicken bone

maybe I shouldn't give them my fried chicken scraps

LOL another norty deed to add to your list of eeeevilness; giving in to
those adorable liddle faces. We normally frown and throw them out, but
occasionally DH sneaks them one behind my back, and occasionally I sneak
them one behind DH's back.....

Old October 19th 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tension_on_the_wire

meeee wrote:
Lol just about!! I buy pet mince for mine; they're nuts for it. See if you
can find a local chicken butcher who will mince up chicken remainders for
you...it's great for them, as they get some guts and cartilage and bone meal
etc in it, so it's as close as I can get to their natural diet. Someone
recommended frozen mice as in snake food, but I think Id find too many
leftovers lying around....hmmm

If they mince it up....how do you avoid chicken
bone splinters and shards?

I've always thought that chicken bones, as hollow
bird bones, would splinter and make dangerous
shards.....

--tension

Old October 19th 06, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
meeee

"tension_on_the_wire" wrote in message
oups.com...

meeee wrote:
Lol just about!! I buy pet mince for mine; they're nuts for it. See if
you
can find a local chicken butcher who will mince up chicken remainders for
you...it's great for them, as they get some guts and cartilage and bone
meal
etc in it, so it's as close as I can get to their natural diet. Someone
recommended frozen mice as in snake food, but I think Id find too many
leftovers lying around....hmmm

If they mince it up....how do you avoid chicken
bone splinters and shards?

I've always thought that chicken bones, as hollow
bird bones, would splinter and make dangerous
shards.....

--tension

You pull them out; most of the bone is ground up finely, but I do check it
over just in case; a couple of times I've found larger bits but mostly it's
fine. I wouldn't give it to younger kittens though.

Old October 19th 06, 12:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
naked on the phone

Default patch of land missing

meeee wrote:

LMAO.....I just dislike people... going all righteous indignation on me. Bezides, I needed a good
rant.

giggle

well you appear to be quite normal and grounded to me
level and tempered

you have to take this stuff for what it is, or better said, just stay
bigger than the next?
I don't know... sometimes I get to serious, I like how it just rolls
off of you

but you might consider taking one of my flame classes, im the fu'ng
fi'ng fooh mastah
(according to another user here)

LOL another norty deed to add to your list of eeeevilness; giving in to
those adorable liddle faces. We normally frown and throw them out, but
occasionally DH sneaks them one behind my back, and occasionally I sneak
them one behind DH's back.....

sounds like 2 hosts spiking the punch

they eat birds, birds have little bones

i've never seen a cat die from a bird bone
i've never seen a dead cat in a tree